Chapter 24

choose one?

Do I still need to choose this?

He just wanted to kiss Su Yinan!

But……

Luo Xiangbei quietly glanced at Su Yinan sitting next to him with his peripheral vision. He felt a little embarrassed to kiss him in front of so many people.

Moreover, Su Yinan usually refused to let her touch her. If she kissed him now, would he be angry?

Luo Xiangbei was a little confused.

Seeing that Luo Xiangbei didn't move for a long time, Li Zhao patted the table and urged: "Hurry up, Xiaobei, pick one quickly, everyone is waiting!"

Several other people also started to boo.

"Xiao Bei, hurry up, hurry up!"

"Don't be embarrassed!"

"If it doesn't work, you can just kiss me! As a brother, I, Li Zhao, am willing to sacrifice for you!" With that, Li Zhao was about to approach Luo Xiangbei.

Before Luo Xiangbei had time to dislike it, Su Yinan frowned: "No."

"Ah? Why not?" Li Zhao was stunned by Su Yinan's move.

However, after Luo Xiangbei heard Su Yinan say "no", he quietly tightened his clothes.

He said no...did he mean that he could only kiss him?

No matter, just be angry when Su Yinan is angry, and then apologize and coax him. After all, he is her boyfriend, so he should help in this situation.

His heart was filled with confusion and he kept doing nothing. Luo Xiangbei turned his head to Su Yinan and kissed her on the face.

Pulling his lips away from Su Yinan's cheek, Luo Xiangbei blushed. He concealed his nervousness and spoke in a higher tone, "What Su Yinan means is that if you want to kiss, you have to kiss the most beautiful one! "

A few girls reacted first, covered their mouths and started screaming.

Liu Yuxi wailed directly: "Ah! I didn't expect that the first person to kiss the school girl was Xiaobei. All the girls in the school were crying!"

Chen Yue gave a thumbs up: "You are still better than Xiao Bei, I didn't expect you to attack Su Yinan, oh no, Xiakou."

"How come it's just a kiss on the face and it's gone?" Li Zhao came back and was obviously very dissatisfied with Luo Xiangbei's behavior of only kissing on the face.

Luo Xiangbei said confidently: "You didn't say where you wanted to kiss?"

I have mustered up a lot of courage just to kiss my face, so I can't bear to kiss anywhere else.

Thinking about it, Luo Xiangbei took another careful look at Su Yinan, wanting to see if he was unhappy.

However, he found that Su Yinan seemed to be stunned and didn't blink for a long time.

"Su Yinan?" Luo Xiangbei called him softly.

The next moment, Su Yinan suddenly grabbed the cup in front of him and took a sip. He stood up with a bang, "I'm going to the bathroom."

Then he turned around and walked out of the box door.

"Su Yinan, are you embarrassed..." Li Zhao originally planned to make a joke, but suddenly, the beer bottle placed aside made a few banging noises. Everyone heard the sound and went over, and saw that the beer bottle cracked several times for no reason. indivual.

"What's going on?" Chen Yue glanced at the broken wine bottle and was puzzled.

Chen Yue touched the broken beer bottle: "Did it freeze for too long?"

"I haven't even drank this yet. No, I want them to return it!" Li Zhao felt a little distressed.

Luo Xiangbei's thoughts were all on Su Yinan, and he didn't know whether Su Yinan was shy or angry.

Feeling numb in his heart, Luo Xiangbei planned to take a sip of wine to calm himself down. He picked up his wine glass but found that his glass was empty.

It was obviously filled just before...

etc.

Could it be that Su Yinan took the wrong cup when drinking water just now? In fact, what he drank was his own wine?

Su Yinan said before that he cannot drink alcohol due to physical reasons.

Is he allergic to alcohol?

Thinking of this, Luo Xiangbei stood up hurriedly: "You guys play first, I'll go to the bathroom to check on Su Yinan. He seemed to have accidentally drank the wrong wine from me just now."

"Yes, Su Yinan said he can't drink. Go and have a look." Li Zhao nodded quickly.

Luo Xiangbei left the private room, asked the waiter for the direction of the bathroom, and quickly found the location of the KTV's public bathroom.

The bathroom door was closed tightly. Luo Xiangbei pushed the door open and went in. The scene that appeared in front of him shocked Luo Xiangbei.

A large piece of the mirror on the sink was broken, the tiles on the wall fell to the floor, and debris from the ceiling kept falling overhead. The entire bathroom was in a mess as if it had experienced some major turmoil.

What's happening here?

Carefully avoiding the falling stones above his head, Luo Xiangbei boldly took two steps inside and called out tentatively: "Su Yinan?"

With a pop, the faucet beside him suddenly burst open, and Luo Xiangbei was mostly soaked by the spray of water.

Before Luo Xiangbei could react, the lights above his head began to flicker on and off.

This...is this some kind of ghost movie scene? !

"Su Yinan, are you there?" Luo Xiangbei swallowed, his voice trembling a little.

Suddenly, a stall door of the toilet was opened with a bang, and a cold hand stretched out from inside and grabbed Luo Xiangbei's wrist.

Luo Xiangbei was so frightened that he almost shouted, and the next second he was dragged into the toilet stall.

The compartment door was slammed shut with force, shaking the entire space with a buzzing sound. His shoulders hurt. Luo Xiangbei was pressed against the door panel by a strong force, and his back was hit with a soft groan.

As soon as he raised his head, a figure pressed down on him, and then his mouth was blocked.

"Well!"

There was a cold touch on his lips, followed by a burst of random biting. The pain made Luo Xiangbei couldn't help but open his mouth, and the hot breath instantly filled his mouth.

The person in front of me is very disorganized, very energetic and very crazy.

Luo Xiangbei's mouth was blocked and he couldn't make a sound. He tried hard to struggle, but his body seemed to be fixed by something and he couldn't move at all.

The lights shook violently. Debris from the ceiling above his head was like rain. Luo Xiangbei's head was covered with dust. A series of cracking sounds came from the wall beside him, and the whole space seemed to collapse. Same.

Luo Xiangbei had no extra thought to pay attention to this strange scene. At this moment, his body was a little weak and the corners of his eyes were moist. He tried to open his eyes and finally saw clearly the appearance of the person in front of him through his blurred vision.

It's Su Yinan.

His panicked heart finally fell, but his mind was blank. He didn't know how long he had been pressed and kissed until Luo Xiangbei almost felt like he was out of breath, and Su Yinan raised his body slightly.

"……be mine."

Su Yinan said a few words in a low voice. Before Luo Xiangbei could hear clearly what he said, his whole body went limp and he fainted on his body.