Chapter 57

What puzzled Su Yijin the most was that whenever he saw Su Yinan, some strange things would always happen around him. At first, it could be explained by coincidence or accident, but once he flew home in the middle of the night because he was too tired. I accidentally fell asleep on the sofa. When I woke up, in the dimly lit living room, I saw an empty staircase on the second floor. Su Yinan suddenly appeared there.

He didn't walk over or run over, but a living person appeared out of thin air without any warning. Although Su Yijin had just woken up at the time, he was sure that he saw it correctly.

Su Yinan didn't notice him and quickly went upstairs, but Su Yijin's inner shock could not calm down for a long time.

That day, he sat on the sofa in the living room and thought about it all night. He finally knew that what happened to his brother was completely different from what he had always thought.

"When I was a child, I felt that because Su Yinan's illness took away all my father's attention, I was an excluded person. When I grew up, I felt that Su Yinan was also an excluded person from the family. We may not have a home. Ours My father has a dull temperament and my mother has heart problems, so Su Yinan and I are the only ones who can support each other." Su Yijin looked at Luo Xiangbei's back, "But, it seems difficult for him to accept me as his brother..."

"No!" Luo Xiangbei turned his head and interrupted him, "Su Yinan should care about you very much."

The more he cares about someone, the less likely Su Yinan will get close to him. Luo Xiangbei knows this better than anyone else.

"Really? But he hid everything from me, but told you the secret." Su Yijin lowered her gaze: "When I mentioned that Su Yinan appeared on the stairs out of thin air, you were not surprised at all, you knew it. Well, that’s the reason for that strange sight I saw back then.”

"I...I don't know." Luo Xiangbei opened his mouth to deny.

"No, you know," Su Yijin chuckled: "It doesn't matter if you don't admit it, at least your reaction has confirmed my guess."

"What?" Luo Xiangbei didn't understand what Su Yijin meant.

"When most people hear such a weird story, they will ask some questions, but you have been thinking attentively when listening to me just now. You know Su Yinan's secret, and you may be able to guess what happened that year better than me. .”

Only then did Luo Xiangbei realize that something was wrong. He had been fooled by Su Yijin again. Because the other person was talking about Su Yinan, he listened too seriously and didn't notice that Su Yijin told this story to prove his love for Su Yinan. Secret speculation.

Luo Xiangbei turned his head without saying a word. He exposed himself too easily in front of Su Yijin.

Su Yijin didn't care about Luo Xiangbei's reaction, but continued: "I have made many guesses about what happened to Su Yinan. For example, he is dead and what I saw was actually a ghost, or he is no longer my brother. It was some other kind of creature. For a while I thought I was going crazy, but fortunately, I later proved whether these assumptions were true."

Su Yijin did not directly ask Luo Xiangbei what Su Yinan's secret was. His lack of urgency made Luo Xiangbei anxious.

What did he know? What did you just reveal?

"Don't worry, you don't have to say it if you don't want to." Su Yijin said: "It seems that you attach great importance to the direct promise with my brother."

Luo Xiangbei learned his lesson this time and stopped talking to Su Yijin no matter what he said.

Su Yijin didn't say anything, just smiled and continued to follow Luo Xiangbei.