Chapter 25

Luo Xiangbei gasped hard, his body was still trembling slightly, but his hands had already subconsciously hugged the unconscious Su Yinan tightly.

Looking at his boyfriend who suddenly fainted in front of him, Luo Xiangbei was a little confused.

What happened to Su Yinan? Suddenly... Luo Xiangbei even saw his eyes turn red before he fainted.

Luo Xiangbei became worried. Su Yinan suddenly fainted. Was there something wrong with his body?

"Su Yinan, Su Yinan?" After trying to shout twice, Luo Xiangbei found that his breathing was steady, as if he was just asleep, and he felt a little relieved.

Then I felt a little weird. Could it be that Su Yinan was so drunk just because he drank a glass of beer?

After a drunken spell, he passed out and fell asleep. Was he such a bad drinker?

Su Yinan's hair lightly scratched his chin, making Luo Xiangbei feel itchy. Feeling the warmth of the person in his arms and his breath on his neck, Luo Xiangbei gradually came back to his senses after letting go of his worries. , he finally realized what just happened.

The image of being pressed and bitten by Su Yinan kept flashing in Luo Xiangbei's mind, and his breathing became heavier. At this moment, he no longer knew whether he should be described as nervous or shy. .

Or, still a little excited?

He was kissed by Su Yinan.

It's not the kind of kiss that touches you, or the kiss that touches your cheek, it's a real deep kiss.

We kissed for a long time!

There was a crash, and Luo Xiangbei trembled in fright. He turned his head and found that the wall beside him fell off. He didn't know when it appeared, but a thick gap opened in the wall.

Only then did he realize that now was not the time to be in a daze and think about all these messy things. He didn't know what was going on in this bathroom. It looked very dangerous. He should take Su Yinan and leave here as soon as possible.

Su Yinan was taller than Luo Xiangbei. Luo Xiangbei tried, but couldn't hold him, so he supported Su Yinan's body and put him on his back.

As soon as the door of the toilet cubicle was opened, the whole scene was even more exaggerated than when Luo Xiangbei first came in, even if it was described as a strong wind passing by, it would not be an exaggeration.

Could it be that this bathroom is about to collapse? What kind of shoddy project is this?

But when I think about it, it doesn't feel right. It always feels like this place has been forcibly destroyed by something, but no one has done any damage here just now. This is really puzzling.

Not daring to stay any longer, Luo Xiangbei carried Su Yinan on his back, stepped on the broken floor that was mostly soaked and dripping with water, and walked out of the bathroom quickly.

When he reached the corner of the corridor, Luo Xiangbei met a waiter. There were broken glass and cracked walls in the bathroom. The movement was a bit loud. The waiter was probably alerted by the noise in the bathroom and came to check the situation.

Luo Xiangbei hurriedly told the other party what happened in the bathroom.

The waiter was obviously taken aback. It was probably the first time he had heard of something like this happening in the bathroom for no reason after working here for a long time.

Seeing that Luo Xiangbei was a little embarrassed and carrying the sleeping Su Yinan on his back, he thought they had encountered some danger in the bathroom. While contacting the security guard and the manager, he anxiously asked if Luo Xiangbei was okay.

Only then did Luo Xiangbei realize how embarrassed he looked now.

After explaining to the waiter that neither he nor Su Yinan was injured, Luo Xiangbei declined the waiter's offer to take them to the doctor and left without Su Yinan on his back.

Thinking of how disgraced he and Su Yinan were now, with the unexplainable injuries on the corners of his mouth, Luo Xiangbei felt too embarrassed to go back to the KTV private room.

It's better to send Su Yinan home first.

But I only know the approximate neighborhood where Su Yinan's home is located, but don't know the specific location. Moreover, his home is a bit far away from here, so if he wants to go there, he can only take a taxi.

Luo Xiangbei couldn't ride in a car.

After thinking about it, Luo Xiangbei planned to take Su Yinan back to his home by subway. His home was not far from here anyway.

When he walked to the KTV lobby, Luo Xiangbei found a sofa and put Su Yinan down. He took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Li Zhao and the others in the WeChat group, saying that he would take Su Yinan home first when he was drunk.

Li Zhao was obviously very surprised by the amount of wine Su Yinan poured into one glass. He briefly expressed concern and asked Luo Xiangbei to be careful on his way back to the north.

After notifying everyone, Luo Xiangbei realized that the time displayed on his phone was already past 10:40 pm, and the last train of the subway line leading to his home was at 10:30 pm.

Luo Xiangbei was in a bit of trouble. Could it be that he had to carry Su Yinan all the way back to his home? Even if he exercised regularly and was healthy, it was still a bit difficult to carry a boy who was more than 1.8 meters tall for more than 30 minutes.

After thinking for a long time, Luo Xiangbei gritted his teeth. He definitely couldn't leave Su Yinan here, so he might as well find a hotel nearby.

There is a chain hotel just a few steps away from the KTV.

Luo Xiangbei took his ID card and booked a standard room under the curious and suspicious eyes at the hotel front desk.

There were two beds in the room. When Luo Xiangbei put Su Yinan on one of the beds, he realized what he had done.

Oh my God!

He actually... actually brought his boyfriend to check out a room? !

His cheeks were so hot that they could boil eggs. Luo Xiangbei began to worry that if Su Yinan woke up, he would misunderstand that he wanted to do something strange to him.

However, he really didn't think of any other good way to deal with this situation.

So after struggling with tension, worry and shyness for a few minutes, Luo Xiangbei was able to face the scene in front of him.

Anyway, he brought Su Yinan to the hotel to take care of him. There was definitely no weird or crooked intention!

When Su Yinan wakes up, he can explain it clearly.

Although he thought so, Luo Xiangbei did not dare to look at Su Yinan.

After a while, he was afraid that Su Yinan would catch a cold while sleeping like this, so he wanted to cover him with a quilt. He noticed Su Yinan's shoes and coat that had not been taken off. After hesitating, he helped Su Yinan take them off.

During the whole process, Luo Xiangbei didn't know where to direct his eyes.

You have taken off your shoes and jacket. Do you want to take off your pants? It will be uncomfortable to sleep in pants...

Luo Xiangbei felt like he was facing a huge problem, even more difficult than the big math questions in the exam.

He raised his hand and put it down again. After struggling for a long time, Luo Xiangbei decided to take off his pants. He didn't know how to do anything!

He stretched out his hand and was about to put it on Su Yinan's pants when he suddenly heard a voice above his head: "What are you doing?"

Luo Xiangbei trembled all over, feeling that his blood was flowing faster and his whole body was swollen red. Why did Su Yinan wake up at this time? !