Chapter 3

The school bell rang. As soon as Lao Hu announced that class was over, the classroom instantly became noisy.

Most of the students either stayed in the classroom to do their homework, or started making appointments to play ball or have dinner. A few students, such as Liu Yuxi, had already packed their schoolbags and were ready to leave school.

The school stipulates that students who live on campus must attend evening self-study, while day students can choose not to attend evening self-study. Students in the special class study harder. During self-study, there are teachers who can answer questions and occasionally review test papers and exercise books, so most of the day students in the class still study by themselves in the evening.

Liu Yuxi was on the school track and field team and often had to participate in track and field training, so she became one of the few in the class who chose not to attend evening self-study.

Luo Xiangbei is a day student, and he used to not study in the evening, but starting from this semester, he suddenly changed his mind and started studying hard, and he also began to study in the evening seriously.

Usually after school in the afternoon, he would make an appointment to play basketball with Li Zhao for a while, then go to dinner, and then return to the classroom for self-study. However, today Li Zhao had something to do at home and had already left the classroom.

And Su Yinan... Luo looked north at the empty seat next to the window.

It was also a day study. Su Yinan never went to study in the evening, so he should have gone home by now.

Luo Xiangbei felt a little disappointed. Wasn't he already his boyfriend? Why didn't I even tell him when I got home from school?

Is it because Su Yinan is not used to it yet? After all, they are not very familiar with each other yet...

still……

"By the way, don't forget the gifts in the drawer. The one I gave you is also in there." Liu Yuxi picked up her schoolbag and reminded Luo Xiangbei.

"Thank you, Shi Hao, for the gift! I will definitely treasure it!"

"I hope you will treasure it after seeing the gift I gave you." Liu Yuxi laughed and walked out of the classroom with a smart wave of her hand.

When Luo Xiangbei heard what she said, he hurriedly lowered his head to rummage through the drawer, and sure enough, he found a bunch of gifts from the drawer.

He saw the lollipops given by Li Zhao, the notebooks given by Zhang Xinting, the mystery novels given by Chen Yue... and a brand new math exercise book. There was a note on the cover of the exercise book that said " Study hard and make progress every day" was signed by his deskmate, Liu Yuxi.

Luo Xiangbei didn't know whether to thank or complain. Mathematics was the subject he was least good at.

Luo Xiangbei took out his mobile phone, found the WeChat group of several of their friends, and sent a message in it.

All the way north: Thank you everyone for your birthday gifts! I’m treating everyone to a barbecue on Friday night!

Your old father Liu: [Happy birthday. Emoticon package]

Your old father Liu: No problem, we are all waiting to eat, and you will definitely be welcome when the time comes.

Tianli Zhaozhao: Just the one behind the school! That one tastes good!

Tingting: Xiaobei, let’s buy you a cake then [cake.emoticon].

yue: I agree.

All the way to the north: No, no, where else can I let you spend money? I will buy the cake.