Chapter 2

Nan Jin's voice was extremely suppressed, as if he was gritting his teeth. His eyes were covered by his long hair and he looked disheveled, as if he had been tortured all night.

Although Nan Qiao was shocked, her dark eyes were cold.

She did not know why Nan Jin helped her today, but she knew that the sister he liked the most in his heart would always be Nan Zhi.

Under the pressure of his second brother, Nan Jin, Nan Xuan finally stopped. However, before he left, he glared at Nan Qiao. "Today is the weekend. You have to go to the hospital and take good care of Little Sister Zhizhi. Otherwise..."

Nan Xuan did not finish his sentence, but it was filled with threats.

During breakfast, Nan Qiao suddenly received a call. It was from her father, Nan Kang.

As soon as she picked up the call, she was scolded.

"Nan Qiao, you're really heartless. You haven't gone to see your sister even once after she was injured. What kind of person are you? This morning, your sister woke up and asked about you out of concern. You have to go to the hospital today and apologize to her properly. Otherwise, see how I'll deal with you when I get home!"

Nan Qiao carried the fish soup He Qian had given her and walked along the corridor of the hospital expressionlessly. Her heart was as cold as a gust of wind.

She pursed her lips and walked to the door of the ward. Hearing the laughter coming from inside, Nan Qiao stopped in her tracks and stood at the door in a daze.

"Don't worry, I'll definitely find the best doctor for you. I will do my best to treat your legs even if I have to exhaust the family's resources."

"Thank you, Father." Nan Zhi smiled gently and brushed the hair behind her ears.

There was only a proper smile on her face, and she did not look worried about her legs at all.

Nan Zhi was bound to a System space. As long as she fulfilled some necessary conditions, she could exchange for a wish.

She was not worried about her leg at all. This injury was within her calculations. As long as the time was right, she would complete the exchange with the System to heal her leg.

However, from the looks of it, all her sacrifices were worth it. After saving Nan Qiao, everyone's attitude towards her had indeed changed greatly. Soon, she would completely replace Nan Qiao's position and chase her out.

Nan Kang hugged Nan Zhi and patted her back to comfort her. He could not see the determined expression on Nan Zhi's face.

Coincidentally, Nan Qiao saw it outside the door. It was obvious that her scheme had succeeded.

If not for the fact that she had been reborn and knew that she was just a supporting character, Nan Qiao would never suspect that the flower pot that fell from the school building was linked to Nan Zhi.

In her previous life, everyone only treated this matter as an accident, so they did not investigate too much.

From the beginning, Nan Zhi had wanted to snatch everything away from her. It was laughable that she had been so stupid in her previous life as she had actually felt grateful to Nan Zhi and tolerated all her actions.

"Father, why didn't Elder Sister come to see me? Is Elder Sister angry with me? Did I do something wrong again to make Elder Sister angry?"

Nan Zhi tilted her head and thought seriously, her mouth pouting slightly, like an innocent little girl.

"Your sister..."

Before Nan Kang could finish speaking, Nan Qiao knocked on the door.

Nan Kang turned around and saw Nan Qiao. He frowned slightly and did not say anything.