Chapter 190: A Love Confession

Murong Qiao had no idea that her existence had accompanied him through many difficult times.

"In my heart, you've unknowingly become important and irreplaceable," Huo Yichen continued.

Murong Qiao's heart calmed down as well. She blocked out the sound of the wind and snow outside and could only hear Huo Yichen's voice.

The vibration in her chest also became faster, making Murong Qiao feel as if her body was floating, as if she was about to fly. Her rapidly beating heart also made her ears heat up.

"Qiaoqiao, 1 like you. 1 want to marry you and live with you forever," Huo Yichen finally said.

After saying this, he heaved a sigh of relief. He was unprecedentedly relaxed now.

Huo Yichen laughed softly. He suddenly felt that his words might sound a little too direct, but this was indeed what he was thinking.

Every time he thought of Murong Qiao, the image of the two of them living happily in the future would appear in his mind. They would wake up from the same bed and eat breakfast together before doing their own things in peace.

It would be just the two of them.

Huo Yichen's heart softened at the thought of such a peaceful scene.

"Are you willing to be with me, Qiaoqiao?"

The confession came so suddenly, but Murong Qiao didn't panic.

The corners of her originally pursed lips curled up slightly, carrying a smile that she did not even notice. The sound of her heartbeat became faster and faster, and even her skin turned pink and red.

An indescribable sweetness drenched her heart like honey, invading her entire body with a scorching and unfamiliar pleasure.

The car had stopped at some point, and the scenery outside had already become familiar.

Hui University was not far away. Through the car window, Murong Qiao could still see students walking past the car.

She should have gotten out of the car, but Murong Qiao still owed Huo Yichen an answer.

She already had an answer in her heart, but when Huo Yichen stared at her like that, she couldn't say it.

"How about this?" Huo Yichen suddenly said. "1'11 close my eyes and count down from ten."

"If you kiss me, I'll take that as a yes," he said, and literally closed his eyes.

Before Murong Qiao could say anything, he started counting down.

"Ten..."

**Nine**

Murong Qiao gripped the scarf tightly and looked at Huo Yichen's lips.

It was light pink and looked very soft.

"Three..."

"Two..."

This had to be the craziest thing she'd ever done in her life.

She thought so.

Murong Qiao closed her eyes and leaned forward to kiss him before he could say the word "one".

Outside the car, there were many students walking back and forth. In the car, there was a kiss that gradually heated up. It was so hot that her heart trembled.

The panic of being discovered was mixed with a little excitement. The softness of the collision of their lips made her unable to stop.

Her eyelashes trembled. She wanted to open her eyes to take a look, but Huo Yichen's broad hand covered them.