Chapter 175: Whoever's Surname is Murong

They were initially just joking. Yang Xin didn't expect Murong Qiao to really be the Murong family's little princess she was talking about.

No wonder her Big Brothers were all elites. Wasn't this Young Miss Murong in the flesh?

"I, I'm not dreaming, am I?" Yang Xin tugged at her face in disbelief. "It hurts!"

Leng Yan was also secretly shocked by Murong Qiao's identity. Although she knew that Murong Qiao must have a good background, she didn't expect it to be so good.

"I'm indeed the Young Miss Murong you're talking about, but I'm also your roommate, Murong Qiao." Murong Qiao patted Yang Xin's shoulder.

"Please don't go around telling everyone about this." She had never felt that her identity was worth bragging about.

Yang Xin and Leng Yan looked at each other. They were very sensible and tacitly made a gesture to shut up, indicating that they wouldn't tell anyone.

Murong Qiao knew what kind of people they were. Seeing them like this, she chuckled and was relieved.

However, they had overlooked one person, Zheng Yue.

Zheng Yue quietly stayed in her bed and pursed her lips to prevent herself from making a sound.

Young Miss Murong?

The words echoed in her mind, highlighting the difference between Murong Qiao and her.

Zheng Yue only felt that it was unfair and indescribably uncomfortable.

She hated the way Murong Qiao was surrounded by her roommates' envy, but she was also envious of the other party's life of spending money without scruples and doing whatever she wanted.

Some people were born carefree and grew up to be the daughter of a wealthy family while she could only eat bread bitterly. She even had to work three jobs a day and worry about her tuition fees.

They were both humans, but the difference was too great for Zheng Yue to accept.

This feeling seemed to have taken root in Zheng Yue's heart and had been affecting her. When she went to the canteen to work the next day, she kept thinking about this.

In the afternoon, she stood at her spot in a daze. Even the canteen auntie beside her could tell that her thoughts had drifted somewhere.

"Give me a serving of rice." A girl placed a plate in front of her. Her delicate voice carried a hint of impatience.

She looked up at the owner of the voice. Her makeup was good and she was wearing fashionable and eye-catching clothes. She looked extremely stuck up.

'Even she looks down on me?'

Zheng Yue suddenly had this thought. She glanced at the girl in front of her and instinctively gave her a spoonful of rice.

In the end, the spoonful of rice didn't hit the right spot and spilled on the girl's clothes.

"Are you crazy?!" The girl's tone suddenly became sharp, and her words were ear-piercing.

She frowned and looked at the latest trending dress that she had just bought. Her expression was extremely ugly. "Do you know how much my clothes cost? Canyon afford it?!"

The other party was full of anger. Only then did Zheng Yue realize what a stupid thing she had done. She immediately stopped thinking about Murong Qiao and looked at her with a pale face.

"You don't know how to distribute food and you're dressed so poorly. Didn't your parents teach you to apologize?" the girl shouted at her.

She didn't speak softly to begin with, so everyone around her looked over. Zheng Yue stood on the spot with a pale face, flustered and at a loss.