Chapter 164: Hugging a Pig and Singing

No matter how difficult it was to sign the contract, Jiang Chi followed Murong Qiao's orders to the letter.

After bringing Shi Yang back to the company, he received a report that the other three people had come to the company and were waiting for him.

After the first round of interviews, they all knew the strengths of the new recruits, so they were mainly here to discuss the intention of signing the contract with them.

Jiang Chi pushed open the door of the interview room without stopping. The moment he entered, he met a pair of unruly eyes.

"Xu Xiuzhu?" He confirmed.

Xu Xiuzhu nodded in acknowledgment, his sitting posture casual and indulgent.

He was a singer selling his skills on the streets. To put it nicely, he was a busker. To put it bluntly, he was a bum who needed to worry about his food and shelter.

It was normal for Xu Xiuzhu, who usually relied on the streets to survive, to eat and sleep in the open. When he received the news of a company looking for talents, he immediately decided to come over and try.

Jiang Chi did not look down on him and explained the conditions of the contract clearly.

"Anything is fine." Xu Xiuzhu accepted it very quickly. To him, the contract provided for food and accommodation. It was much better than selling his skills on the streets. Moreover, he could continue to sing the songs he liked. It was simply a dream for him.

The two of them quickly signed the contract, and Jiang Chi welcomed his next artiste.

"Hello, I'm Cang Nanrong." The second person to enter was a little girl who spoke timidly.

Jiang Chi saw her tugging at the corner of her shirt. She clearly felt a little nervous. He hurriedly revealed a friendly smile. "Don't worry. We're just having a simple chat."

"Mn." Cang Nanrong nodded gently and sat on the chair cautiously.

Jiang Chi asked some questions as usual, and Cang Nanrong answered.

The two of them were focused in the room and didn't notice Murong Qiao, who had come to the company, standing at the door and looking inside.

Cang Nanrong's voice was a little gentle, giving off a weak feeling. However, her face was beautiful, exquisite, and weak, easily stimulating one's desire to protect her.

Murong Qiao's gaze landed on the cotton dress the little girl was wearing today. It was a little discolored from being washed too many times. It was obvious that her family background was not good, but it was clean. Clearly, she placed a lot of importance on this meeting.

"Will 1 become good at singing if 1 sign as an artiste?" Cang Nanrong mustered her courage and asked.

Her family didn't have much money, so Cang Nanrong didn't have the chance to learn a money-burning hobby like singing. Now that she heard Jiang Chi say that she could sing when she became a performer in the future, she was a little unconfident.

"Of course. Our company will arrange for a music teacher to guide you." Jiang Chi smiled and didn't pressure her. "As long as you're willing to learn."

Hearing this, Cang Nanrong was relieved and signed the contract happily.

After the interview, Jiang Chi saw Cang Nanrong get up and leave. He subconsciously looked over and saw Murong Qiao standing at the door, observing silently.

"Boss?" He hurriedly got up and opened the door.

"I'm just here to take a look at the situation." Murong Qiao nodded. "Have they all been signed?"