Chapter 129

🎉 Happy New Year Everyone! 🎉

May your Heart be light, your days be bright, and your year be just right!

Love y'all 💕💕

...

Chapter 129. Choosing One of the Two

No one expected the bag to be found in Xian Yu's dressing room.

Because of this, the way people looked at Nan Qiao became even more intriguing.

"Looks like your acting skills have become much better than before."

Nan Qiao's sudden words stunned Qu Pingwan for a moment. Then, she realized what she meant and immediately looked at Nan Qiao angrily.

"What are you trying to say?"

Qu Pingwan didn't like her to begin with, let alone get openly embarrassed by her.

Moreover, Qu Pingwan had been tortured by the director for the entire day because of her poor acting skills. Before she could untie the knot in her heart, Nan Qiao annoyed her again.

"I'm just saying."

She spread her hands, and her expression could not be more sincere.

However, Nan Qiao stood there and looked straight at Qu Pingwan. She didn't show any weakness when facing others, and her expression was so calm that no one could tell what she was thinking.

"You acted so badly just now but yet you're really good at framing me now. You've really impressed me."

Nan Qiao looked at Qu Pingwan with a faint smile. Her calm eyes looked especially clear and bright under the evening light. They were so clean that Qu Pingwan felt guilty, but she adjusted in the next second.

She had checked the other party's background. Other than addressing Xian Yu as "brother", there was nothing else important about Nan Qiao. She was completely an ordinary person.

Although there were many ways to make people disappear unknowingly, Qu Pingwan didn't want Xian Yu to think that she was the one who did it, so this scene happened.

Now she had successfully made Nan Qiao the suspect.

"You said I stole something. Where's the evidence?" However, Nan Qiao stood there calmly and threw the problem. She reached out and patted Xian Yu, telling him not to be so nervous.

'Evidence?'

Qu Pingwan was stunned. She did not expect her to not only not defend herself, but also say such a thing.

"Didn't so many people see it just now?"

She came back to her senses and looked at Nan Qiao to answer, not understanding what she meant.

Previously, in order to prevent others from saying that she had done it herself, Qu Pingwan had specially instructed her assistant to bring a few people who were not related to them to search. She did not expect it to be such a successful idea.

"So you've determined that I stole from you?"

It was clearly a question, but from Nan Qiao's mouth, it sounded like a statement.

It was as if she had expected all of this.

Qu Pingwan frowned unconsciously and felt an indescribable sense of panic in her heart. However, after thinking about her assistant's clean and efficient methods, she nodded affirmatively.

"Then I also have something that I want to show everyone."

Nan Qiao was waiting for her to reaffirm in front of everyone else first.