Chapter 152: Third Brother Eats In A Strange Way

The Murong surname was rare to begin with. As Murong Qiao listened attentively to the class, she couldn't help but guess if Murong Chuan was one of her elder brothers.

After listening to the entire lesson, Murong Qiao looked at Murong Chuan, who had pushed open the door and left. She took out her phone and called Murong Chen with doubts in her heart.

Murong Chen quickly replied. One of the brothers she had never met was called Murong Chuan. He was the third eldest in the family and was also a professor.

After confirming her thoughts, a new question enveloped Murong Qiao's mind.

Since the professor who was in class just now was really her Third Brother, did he notice her during class just now?

Murong Qiao was uneasy, especially after learning that Murong Chuan was her Third Brother.

There shouldn't be anything wrong with her state in class just now...

She was worried that her performance in class just now was not good enough, afraid that she would leave a bad impression on Murong Chuan. However, Murong Qiao couldn't but think if Murong Chuan knew that she was his Little Sister.

Did he recognize her? She wondered if he liked her.

Many doubts surrounded Murong Qiao's heart. She didn't even notice the passage of time. In the blink of an eye, it was time for lunch.

For the sake of convenience and to save time, Murong Qiao simply went to the canteen to solve the lunch problem.

She walked into the canteen as usual and planned to find a seat. Unexpectedly, she saw Murong Chuan, whom she had just seen this morning.

Seeing Murong Chuan standing not far away, Murong Qiao suddenly stopped in her tracks.

Should she go forward to greet him?

Murong Qiao's heart was pounding. She stared at Murong Chuan's good-looking side profile in a daze and fell into a dilemma.

"Why aren't you walking anymore?" Yang Xin was walking upstairs behind Murong Qiao when she saw Murong Qiao stop at the door, she was a little puzzled.

The footsteps approached. Before Murong Qiao could react, a voice sounded above her head.

"Is this the first time we've met?" Murong Chuan looked at Murong Qiao in front of him and greeted her with appropriate politeness. He even teased her a little, which very well diluted the tense atmosphere between him and Murong Qiao.

He knew that his Little Sister had gone to Hui University. During class, his attention was actually on Murong Qiao. Unfortunately, the other party didn't seem to recognize him at all. Murong Chuan originally felt that it was a pity, but he didn't expect to meet her again in the canteen.

Murong Qiao suddenly looked up at Murong Chuan and widened her eyes in surprise. She didn't expect to be discovered by Murong Chuan at all. Her beautiful eyes were as round as a kitten's and she looked extremely cute.

"Of course." Following her Third Brother's question, Murong Qiao unknowingly relaxed.

"Do you want to have lunch together?" Murong Chuan invited, giving the two of them a chance to understand each other.

Murong Qiao nodded without thinking and followed beside Murong Chuan. At the same time, she gave Yang Xin and the others a look. The two sides immediately understood each other.

Yang Xin and the others left, leaving some space for Murong Qiao.

Murong Chuan brought Murong Qiao up to the second floor and found a relatively quiet table to sit down. They ordered their favorite dishes.