Chapter 131: An Nuo's Checkup

This time, Qu Pingwan could no longer do whatever she wanted on set.

Looking at her aggressive and panicked footsteps, everyone in the production team was in a better mood. They even felt that the air they breathed was much fresher.

After chasing away the annoying person, Nan Qiao and Xian Yu also returned to their room to pack up.

Although there was no progress today, it was undoubtedly a good thing to be able to let Qu Pingwan leave.

Xian Yu heaved a sigh of relief. When he thought about how he no longer had to act with her in the future, he felt that his future had become bright and beautiful.

However... he had not forgotten another thing.

"Qiaoqiao." Xian Yu put down the thing in his hand and looked at Nan Qiao, who was checking behind him. His tone subconsciously became dangerous. "So you're Moon Goddess."

These words sounded right, but Nan Qiao subconsciously shrank her neck, feeling a chill run down her back.

She knew that he had remembered that she had not told him her identity when she was talking about the novel.

"I just found it troublesome to explain."

Nan Qiao sat beside Xian Yu and told the truth. She really felt that way.

Moreover, she didn't expect such a disgusting person like Qu Pingwan to be on set. Nan Qiao initially didn't have any intention of exposing her identity.

However, looking at Xian Yu's reaction, Nan Qiao still felt a little guilty and her body stiffened.

"My sister is amazing!

She can actually write such an awesome novel!"

Xian Yu suddenly hugged Nan Qiao and caressed her soft hair lovingly. He was overjoyed.

"The scene where the male protagonist kills the enemy is simply too cool! Also, after that, he managed to bring someone back..."

There were no words of dissatisfaction or blame that she had expected. There was only Xian Yu talking non-stop and the excitement in his words.

Nan Qiao was stunned when she was hugged. She didn't expect Xian Yu to have such a reaction.

Only then did her tense body relax again. A faint sense of happiness surged in her heart, filling her entire body.

Xian Yu's voice kept ringing in her ears, but not only did Nan Qiao not find it noisy, she even felt a strange sense of security. She slowly reached out and hugged Xian Yu back.

The two of them finally returned home under the sunset.

After filming for a day on set, Xian Yu was extremely tired. After learning about Nan Qiao's identity, he was excited for a while. Now that he was sleepy, he returned to his room first. Nan Qiao also had something to deal with and therefore returned to her room.

The moment she closed the door, her cell phone vibrated twice.

It was An Nuo.

The other party said that she had rested well during this period of time. In addition, her original injuries were not particularly serious, so according to the situation, she should be able to go to the hospital for another checkup.

She even asked Nan Qiao if she had time recently and said that she wanted to hang out together.

After all, they had always been together. Now that An Nuo was injured, the two of them were still not used to being separated.