Chapter 170: This Beautiful Love

The man rode a fierce horse and ran wildly on the race course. His tall figure was exceptionally eye-catching.

However, upon closer inspection, one would notice that there was a petite figure in the man's arms, almost covered by the afterimages caused by their speed.

The fierce horse ran fast and wild, not docile at all. It only knew how to press forward, but it had no choice but to be steered by the man's agile and strong hands, turning it one way after another.

The presence of a suit and horse riding clearly seemed incompatible, but anyone who saw Huo Yichen's face couldn't help but find him elegant and handsome. The solemnity and wildness mixed together, creating a feeling that was both restrained and captivating.

Despite his handsomeness, Huo Yichen's attention was still focused on the spirited horse beneath him. He tugged at the reins in his hand, engaged in a struggle for control with the horse itself.

Training a horse was a difficult task, especially for such a strong horse. It was even more unwilling to take the initiative to lower its head.

Although the two of them could stay on the horse's back safely, the horse clearly had its own thoughts. It ignored the track in front of it and charged towards the tree beside it, wanting to send the two people on its back flying.

Seeing that the horse and its riders were about to smash into the tree, exclamations sounded one after another. Some people closed their eyes, afraid that they would see a bloody scene.

Murong Qiao was so frightened that her face turned pale. She watched helplessly as the distance between her and the tree quickly shortened

"Huuf—" The neigh of a horse sounded.

Just as they were about to hit the tree, Huo Yichen suddenly changed his direction, forcing the horse to turn around to avoid this disaster.

The Young Misses present couldn't take their eyes off him. They even let out soft screams, marveling at Huo Yichen's actions.

"But Huo Yichen's gaze belonged to no one else. Unlike the coldness in controlling the spirited horse, when he lowered his head to look at the person in his arms, his eyes were filled with tenderness, as if gazing at a treasure." "Slow, slow down." Murong Qiao's intermittent voice came from the wind with her eyes closed.

After Huo Yichen took control of the horse, Murong Qiao turned around and hugged Huo Yichen's waist tightly, as if she wanted to tie the two of them together.

It had nothing to do with anything else. It was just that the horse was too fast. It was so fast that Murong Qiao couldn't even open her eyes.

When Huo Yichen heard Murong Qiao's words, he pulled the reins tightly to slow the horse down. Perhaps the scene just now had frightened the horse, so it was a little more obedient this time.

He enjoyed the feeling of being hugged tightly, but Murong Qiao was clearly not feeling well at the moment. Huo Yichen slowly controlled the horse to slow down.

"Is this enough?" he asked gently.

The vibration coming from his chest made her face blush intensely. It was rare for her to have such close contact with Huo Yichen. The warmth emanating from his body gradually spread to her, and the familiar cool fragrance seemed to become fiery and restless due to the jolting and exertion. It shed its cold exterior, revealing a scorching and captivating essence, leaving her somewhat bewildered.

She opened her eyes. The wind was no longer as strong, but the horse didn't look obedient, as if it still wanted to resist. Unfortunately, it was firmly controlled by Huo Yichen and could only run.