Chapter 182: Addicted to Free Loading

Perhaps it was because Zheng Yue looked pitiful, but after knowing that the other party had been fired, Yang Xin and Leng Yan always brought her some delicious food.

The lunch they brought her every day would even consist of three or four dishes. There would always be a meat dish that was much better than the vegetables Zheng Yue used to eat.

"You're the best." Zheng Yue thanked them with a smile.

Before Leng Yan could say that she was welcome, Zheng Yue snatched the lunch box from her hand and brought it to her table to eat.

The words that she had yet to say were stuck in her throat again. Seeing Zheng Yue like this, Leng Yan felt a little disgusted. However, when she thought about how sad she was previously and how she had even lost her focus when she was studying these days, she felt that Zheng Yue was quite pitiful. Therefore, she only sighed and didn't say anything.

Zheng Yue only felt that the food for the past few days had been delicious. Most importantly, she didn't have to spend any money.

In the past, Zheng Yue spent 8 to 9 yuan but could only eat vegetables. It didn't taste good. But now, the bento that cost 15 to 16 yuan was free for her to eat, and there was also fragrant meat.

"How dare you make me..." A palace drama was playing on her phone as Zheng Yue ate and watched.

She was relaxed and not as anxious as she was two days ago. She didn't even keep up with her class notes.

Her streaming subscription was also borrowed from Murong Qiao.

This kind of life was really too leisurely, making Zheng Yue feel a joy of indulgence.

"Zheng Yue, I saw that the canteen has been recruiting again recently. Do you want to give it a try?" Yang Xin reminded her.

Zheng Yue stopped eating. Then, she arranged her expression and looked at Yang Xin.

"The canteen auntie said that she doesn't want me anymore." Zheng Yue sounded sad and looked like she was about to cry. "I want to go back too, but..."

Seeing her like this, Yang Xin couldn't say anything else.

However, she still had some doubts in her heart. Zheng Yue had dispelled the idea of applying without even trying. This made Yang Xin more or less feel a little strange.

There was a limit to one's good intentions, but Zheng Yue didn't seem to realize this at all.

She seemed to be used to having delicious food delivered to her every day as long as she stayed in the dormitory. Even some daily necessities were paid for by her roommates.

Although Leng Yan and Yang Xin felt that something was wrong as time passed, they didn't know what to say when they saw Zheng Yue's pitiful appearance. They could only purse their lips and pay for her.

Murong Qiao could tell what Zheng Yue was thinking, but she didn't take the initiative to talk to her. She just pretended to be kind and waited for the situation to change, waiting for an opportunity.

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault for not finding a job..."

"I don't want to do this either, but I'm afraid 1 won't be able to continue attending school and have to go back home to work..."

"Can you help me buy this? 1'11 definitely return it to you when I earn money in the future."

There were a lot of such words. But the more she said them, the more Yang Xin and the others' immunity to Zheng Yue increased.

"Today's meal." Leng Yan placed the lunch box on Zheng Yue's table and said coldly.

She turned around and returned to her seat. She turned on her computer and did her class homework.