Chapter 45

45. Rich Woman Nan Qiao

The dress that Nan Qiao was wearing was the one that she had bought for 150,000 yuan that day. It was unique.

She was carrying a petal-shaped bag and looked lively and young. She appeared bright and noble, but it didn't diminish her intelligence and playfulness.

Murong Chen, who came down from upstairs, was wearing a shirt made of green and black patterns and a black suit.

He did not appear as dull as he usually was at work. Instead, he had a different style.

The green dress that Nan Qiao was wearing today matched his style.

Seeing the clothes that Murong Chen was wearing, Nan Qiao immediately raised her little face and took the initiative to lean against Murong Chen. "Brother, are we wearing sibling outfits today?"

Murong Chen smiled and asked in a low and clear voice, "Then, does our little princess like it?"

.....

"Yes!" Nan Qiao nodded heavily and circled around Murong Chen to have a good look. Murong Chen was so handsome today that she was about to explode.

Moreover, Nan Qiao's nose was sharp enough to smell his perfume today. Murong Chen seemed to have also sprayed hair gel and even specially styled his hair. He hadn't done it at work before.

Was Murong Chen like her? Was he too excited to sleep because he was looking forward to today's event? Did he wake up early to dress up?

"Let's go, let's go, let's go to the amusement park!" Perhaps because she was too excited, Nan Qiao's clear girlish voice sounded a little childish.

But Murong Chen liked to hear it.

When they arrived at the amusement park, Nan Qiao was like a flying kite. She was free and running around. One moment, she wanted to play this, and the next, she wanted to play that.

However, there were a lot of people. Murong Chen was afraid that Nan Qiao would get lost if he was not careful, so he had to hold on to her tightly.

"Qiaoqiao, be careful. There are so many people here. Be careful not to get lost."

Nan Qiao looked back and smiled brightly. "It's okay. Brother will definitely hold onto me, right?"

After looking into Nan Qiao's eyes for two seconds, Murong Chen was finally convinced by Nan Qiao's smiling eyes.

The girl's smile was simply too beautiful.

It was as bright as the sun, and it was so warm that it seeped into one's heart, making one not want to miss a second.

"Yes, Brother will never lose Qiaoqiao." Murong Chen's words were a promise to Nan Qiao, but it also sounded like he was saying it to himself.

"Brother, let's go on the roller coaster." Nan Qiao shuttled through the crowd like a gust of wind.

"Qiaoqiao, slowdown..."

"Brother, there's a swing here! Brother, can you push me?" Nan Qiao sat on it and swayed gently.

"Okay," Murong Chen said dotingly.

* * *

After playing for the entire morning, they had not even covered half of the entertainment venue, but every ride had been especially exciting.

Nan Qiao grabbed a bottle of mineral water and sat on the edge of a flower perch to rest.

She had never known that she could be so happy.