Chapter 113

After breakfast, Nan Qiao sat on the sofa and scrolled through her cell phone. Suddenly, a call came in.

It was an unknown number but she still decided to pick it up.

"Hello?"

A cold female voice came from the phone.

"Hello, are you Nan Qiao? We're from Tsinghua University's admissions office." An excited voice came from the other end. Unfortunately, before she could finish speaking, Nan Qiao hung up expressionlessly.

Murong Chen noticed the commotion on Nan Qiao's side, and his gaze left the document in his hand to look at his Little Sister, who was lying leisurely on the sofa.

"Qiaoqiao."

Nan Qiao stretched and curled up comfortably on the sofa with a round pillow in her arms.

Hearing Murong Chen's voice, she replied lazily.

"Nothing. It's probably a scam call."

Murong Chen did not say anything when he saw this. His fingertips tapped on the computer again, but judging from the sound, he seemed to have used a little too much strength.

Xian Yu was also sitting beside Nan Qiao. When Nan Qiao was on the phone, he looked at the script in his hand. The lines that he usually knew by heart seemed to have turned into broken words that spun in his mind from time to time.

It was because Xian Yu's mind was not on the script. He had pricked up his ears to listen to what was said on the phone. In the end, Nan Qiao hung up the phone with just one sentence, making him a little depressed.

Nan Qiao treated it casually, but in less than a minute, her cell phone rang again.

She picked it up and looked at the phone number on it. It was different from before.

Hence, she picked up the call again and realized that the other party's purpose for calling was not much different from before. The only difference was that the other party said that she was from Peking University.

"I'm sorry, my college entrance examination results are not out yet. I haven't thought of where to go for the time being."

Similarly, Nan Qiao hung up.

However, this time, she could sense something different.

Looking at the time, there was only a minute left before the results were checked. Nan Qiao suddenly had an idea.

Ten o'clock.

The website to check the results of the college entrance examination was flooded to the brim, and the server almost crashed.

Nan Qiao logged in, entered her information, and looked at the circles on the webpage.

Murong Chen and Xian Yu had unknowingly moved to Nan Qiao's side and were staring at his phone screen.

In the next second, the results were displayed.

Nan Qiao, 736 points, first place.

"First place?"

Xian Yu stared blankly at his Little Sister's results and his mind went blank as if he was overwhelmed by this huge surprise.

"You did well."

Murong Chen, who was sitting on the other side, also saw the ranking on the phone. He reached out and pretended to be calm as he adjusted the glasses on the bridge of his nose. However, when this action fell into the eyes of the butler, Yang Shu, who was standing beside him, he could sense that it was different from usual.