Chapter 118

The drizzle hit the glass and turned into water beads that flowed down in a mess.

Supporting Nan Qiao with his arms, Huo Yichcn looked out into the dark night, waiting for a car to arrive.

A lingering rose fragrance lingered between his lips and teeth. Coupled with the slight intoxication, Huo Yichen's usually clear thoughts became hazy.

Nan Qiao had already closed her eyes and was leaning against Huo Yichcn drowsily. She was unaware of what had happened.

The pleasant fragrance invaded her nose, making Nan Qiao feel like she was back in the middle of summer, still tugging at the corner of his clothes and bringing him breakfast..

He looked very much like that young man with cold eyes.

As the two of them waited in the lobby, a black car slowly stopped at the door. Huo Yichen shifted his gaze away from Nan Qiao and met Murong Chen's eyes. With just one glance, Murong Chen could sense the hidden emotions in Huo Yichen's deep eyes.

Holding an umbrella, he walked up to Huo Yichen and looked at the hand on his Little Sister's shoulder. No matter how he looked at it, it was an eyesore. "Hand her to me."

Murong Chen lowered his voice, but the coldness in it pressed down on Huo Yichen with an oppressive aura.

Huo Yichen pursed his lips and looked at Murong Chen, as if he could not sense the hostility.

He knew that this person was Nan Qiao's brother.

Huo Yichen loosened his grip slightly so that Nan Qiao could lean on Murong Chen. However, the sudden loss of warmth made him feel as if a piece of his heart was missing.

He subconsciously held onto Nan Qiao's hand, as if he was greedy for the warmth, but slowly let go under Murong Chen's knife-like gaze.

Now was not the time.

"Goodbye."

Huo Yichen said softly as he watched Nan Qiao being gently placed in the back seat.

Through the gap between Murong Chen and the car door, Huo Yichen saw that Nan Qiao's face was still red. His Adam's apple moved slightly.

Her lips were a little swollen from his kiss.

Huo Yichen suddenly felt secretly delighted, as if he had branded a mark on Nan Qiao's body.

"...Big Brother?"

The comforting cold fragrance suddenly left Nan Qiao. Coupled with Murong Chen's actions, Nan Qiao woke up from her light sleep.

She opened her eyes in a daze and looked at Murong Chen, who was standing in front of her in a suit and leather shoes. She could not tell what was going on. "Go to sleep."

Murong Chen caressed her head gently and covered her with the blanket that he had prepared so that she would not catch a cold.

The car door slowly closed, but Nan Qiao's eyes, which had yet to close, saw a familiar figure standing outside the car.

He was slender and tall, with a familiar coldness.

Huo Yichen?

She looked blankly at the figure that looked very similar to Huo Yichen. She wanted to open her eyes wide to see if it was the other party, but her mind was so dizzy that even her eyelids became heavier.

In the next second, Nan Qiao could not resist her drunkenness and fell asleep.

"Home."

Murong Chen said coldly and looked at Huo Yichen who was still standing outside the window.