Chapter 166: The God-Granddaughter of the Murong Family

In the past few days, there have been more topics on the campus. Most of them were about the new school belle of Hui University, Feng Xinyao.

"I heard that she's a rich young lady from a good family." Yang Xin stared at her cell phone and didn't forget to share the gossip with her roommates.

At this moment, Zheng Yue had gone to the library to study. At night, only three people were in the dormitory.

Leng Yan had also heard of this person. "She's very beautiful and is famous for being gentle and kind."

Yang Xin nodded. At this moment, she happened to see a post about Feng Xinyao on the forum. It was a student who posted that she had met Feng Xinyao by chance and the other party had helped her.

"But she's not half as good-looking as Qiaoqiao," Yang Xin said honestly.

She didn't know what these people were thinking to choose Feng Xinyao as the school belle.

"Everyone's judgment of aesthetics is different." Murong Qiao said casually.

She had never cared about this kind of empty reputation. She wished that everyone would retract their focus on her and redirect it at someone else.

Peace and quiet was better than anything.

"But it would be fine if they only talked about Feng Xinyao. Most importantly, they even said bad things about you!" Yang Xin was furious. Her fingertips danced on the screen, and she wished she could punch a hole in it. "They're simply talking nonsense. They'll write anything to bootlick someone else!"

Attractive people always attract discussions, but when Yang Xin saw someone comparing Murong Qiao and Feng Xinyao on the forum, she felt that they were blind.

"I saw that post too." Leng Yan's expression turned cold. "They said that Qiaoqiao lost because of her character. Otherwise, she could still fight for the position of the school belle."

"Ridiculous. I'll report every post of this nature." Seeing Murong Qiao being criticized like this, Leng Yan was also angry.

These words made even normal people feel suffocated, let alone Murong Qiao's roommates. Yang Xin and Leng Yan felt very angry when they saw these words.

Murong Qiao was not interested in these debates. "It's just a title. Besides, they don't know me. Who cares what they say?"

"I'm just angry!" Yang Xin was still "fighting" with others on the forum. She wanted to convince the group of people who spoke ill of Murong Qiao.

Although her roommates were very gratified to see that Murong Qiao was not affected, it was precisely because they knew how good a person Murong Qiao was that Yang Xin and Leng Yan really wanted to change those students' opinions.

Murong Qiao turned around helplessly in Yang Xin's direction. She wanted to pat her shoulder, but she happened to see the post on Yang Xin's screen from the angle.

On it was a document about Feng Xinyao.

"The Murong Family?" Murong Qiao read the big red words on it softly.

Feng Xinyao is related to the Murong Family?

When it came to the Murong Family, Murong Qiao was a little interested. She found the post and read it carefully.

With the mention of the school belle and the label of Murong family, many people directly clicked in.

"Isn't the school belle's surname Feng? How can she freeload on this?"

"1 looked up their family background, and it seems that Feng Xinyao is the daughter of the cousin of the old chairman of the Murong family. It's quite a connection."