Chapter 97

Today was the day of the college entrance examination. To the entire city, today was very important.

In a crowded place, the police would naturally personally open the way and escort every student to the college entrance examination venue.

The college entrance examination was the day that determined every student's life.

There was no room for sloppiness.

"Qiaoqiao, I've checked for you. I've brought everything. See if there's anything else you need." Murong Chen flipped through Nan Qiao's small transparent pencil bag.

It was only filled with basic writing tools and everything could be seen at a glance.

Murong Cheng was very nervous. He couldn't sleep well this morning. He looked through Nan Qiao's things and wondered if there was anything else she needed.

On the contrary, Nan Qiao was very calm. After a good sleep, she looked at Murong Chen's anxious expression and drank her milk leisurely.

"Big Brother, I've already prepared everything."

She only needed to bring two pens for the exam. But to be safe she could also bring a 2B pencil and an eraser.

"Uncle Yang, has my big brother always been like this?"

Knowing that she was about to take the college entrance examination, Nan Qiao wasn't nervous at all. Instead, Murong Chen was extremely nervous.

Uncle Yang looked at the siblings and smiled kindly. "No. Back then, Young Master was guaranteed admission to Oxford University at a young age before taking the exam. At that time, Young Master was already very mature. He wasn't as nervous as he is now. Those who didn't know better would think that he was going to take the college entrance examination."

Uncle Yang found Murong Chen's current appearance funny.

This was probably what it means by "the emperor was not anxious, but the eunuch was."

The Young Miss herself was not in a hurry, but the Young Master was.

Nan Qiao pursed her lips and chuckled. It seemed that Murong Chen still valued her very much.

Other than the last time she was injured, Nan Qiao had never seen Murong Chen so flustered.

A glass cup fell to the ground with a bang, attracting everyone's attention.

Seeing the glass under Murong Chen's feet, everyone looked away in a hurry with an unspoken mutual understanding.

On the other hand, Murong Chen's face turned ashen.

The glass shattered on Little Sister's exam day... Oh no...

"Qiaoqiao hasn't gone out yet, right? Quick, quick, quick. This is Fifth Brother's blessing for you to wear!" Xian Yu hurriedly got out of the car and ran straight into the gate. When he saw that Nan Qiao was still eating breakfast, he heaved a sigh of relief. He finally made it in time and placed the safety talisman in Nan Qiao's hand.

"Fifth Brother? Why are you back?"

Nan Qiao was a little shocked. She had just received the news two days ago that her Fifth Brother had entered the production team and left the province to film.

"You're taking the college entrance examination. How can I, as your brother, not participate in such a big event in your life?" Xian Yu was so anxious that he jumped up and down like a monkey.

"Don't worry, I'll stay here and watch over you. I'll go back after you finish your exams."

Xian Yu realized that his Little Sister would be taking her exams in the next two days and thus, he wrapped up all his filming in the past two days and two nights just to get two days of leave.