Chapter 167: Third Brother's Meeting Gift

Feng Xinyao, the new school belle of Hui University, was related to the famous Murong Family. Instantly, everyone looked at Feng Xinyao differently.

Feng Xinyao, who was already praised as a goddess, was also praised to a new height because of her relation to the Murong Family.

For a moment, the forum became a place to praise Feng Xinyao.

"I can't wait to delete the forum now." Yang Xin lay on the bed unhappily and prodded the screen of her phone.

Leng Yan nodded in agreement. "If I didn't know that this is the Hui University Forum, I would have thought that it was Feng Xinyao's fan group."

The moment she entered the forum these two days, the posts she saw all carried the tag of Feng Xinyao. They were extremely popular.

"They flatter her too much." It was rare for Murong Qiao to speak.

Although she had learned from Murong Chuan that Feng Xinyao was not what the forum said, the comments that were exaggerated were really unbearable to look at.

Some comments were even more ridiculous. They looked like they wanted to turn Feng Xinyao into Murong Xinyao.

"Fortunately, she's not in the same major as us. Otherwise, I would die of anger if I saw her in class. I wouldn't even be in the mood to take notes." Leng Yan also sighed.

"Speaking of majors, there have been so many classes recently. 1 feel that my mind has been filled with the voices of teachers recently. Even when I sleep..." Yang Xin complained bitterly.

Soon, their topic changed to something else. Murong Qiao didn't think about Feng Xinyao anymore.

The next afternoon, Murong Qiao received a call from Murong Chuan.

"The Chen family's banquet?" Murong Qiao was a little surprised.

"The head of the Chen family will be holding a birthday banquet in two days. First Brother can't find the time to go, so I'll bring you there." Murong Chuan explained the situation.

The Chen Family and the Murong Family were considered relatives, so it was inevitable for them to have business dealings. In the past, Murong Chen had always been the one to attend. This year, his schedule was packed, so he could only ask Murong Chuan to attend on his behalf.

"Alright." Murong Qiao nodded in agreement.

Although it was a gathering of the older generation, the next generation heirs would also come out to socialize. It was also to pave the way for the future.

On the day of the birthday banquet, Murong Qiao dressed up and went to the event location with Murong Chuan.

"Young Miss Murong, this way." The attendant led the way respectfully.

The older generation chatted at the banquet, while the young people were arranged to play at the ranch.

Murong Chuan wanted to go in and greet Old Master Chen, so he let Murong Qiao walk around first.

As soon as she walked into the ranch, Murong Qiao's gaze landed on a white horse. Its fair and flawless body looked extremely strong, attracting her attention unconsciously.

"These are all horses that can be ridden. Most of them have docile personalities. You don't have to worry about being hurt." The attendant walked in front and introduced them to Murong Qiao.

The ranch was vast and flat as far as the eye could see. A lush forest surrounded it neatly and formed a path. Compared to the luxury of the Chen family's house, the ranch looked more natural and fresh, giving off a dazzling feeling.