Chapter 117

Nan Qiao's departure seemed to have triggered some kind of signal. A boy braced himself and followed under everyone's gaze.

He didn't want to leave any regrets in his youth.

The boy chased after her and happened to see her standing before the elevator. She was slender and gentle.

"Nan Qiao!"

He didn't know where he got the courage to call out to her.

Nan Qiao turned around and looked at the boy. After thinking for a while, she realized that she didn't know him, so she turned her head back and didn't say anything.

She felt dizzy. She didn't know him anyway, so she didn't really want to talk to him.

"It's not safe for a girl like you to go home alone. Let me take you home."

He suddenly took a big step and stood beside Nan Qiao. After saying this, he wanted to put his hand on her waist, as if their relationship were already close.

However, before he could touch her, he was restrained by an unbreakable force.

"Who—"

The boy was so frustrated that he wanted to curse. He was wondering who would ruin his plan at this time. However, when he turned around, he saw a pair of cold eyes.

He immediately fell silent and trembled as he looked at Huo Yichen, who had appeared out of nowhere. Without saying a word, he turned around and ran the moment he was released.

Huo Yichen retracted his gaze from the boy and turned to Nan Qiao, who was staring at him.

After not seeing her for a while, he felt that she looked even prettier.

"Big, Boss?"

Nan Qiao looked at Huo Yichen, who had suddenly appeared in front of her, and thought that she was hallucinating after getting drunk.

She felt dizzy just now. Seeing that she had double vision, she guessed that she was drunk.

But why would she hallucinate seeing him when drunk?

Nan Qiao was deep in thought and didn't notice that Huo Yichen was holding her in his arms.

"Hey."

Huo Yichen raised an eyebrow at this form of address. He was a little puzzled, but he didn't think much about it.

Ever since he disappeared, he had been busy inheriting the Huo family, so he had not seen Nan Qiao for a long time.

It took Huo Yichen a whole week to squeeze time out for himself to attend the graduation party.

He had found out about Nan Qiao's location as soon as he arrived and had been waiting here.

Then, that scene appeared.

Smelling the fragrance of alcohol on her body and seeing Nan Qiao's slightly tipsy face, Huo Yichen had a rough idea of the situation.

Huo Yichen lowered his head and looked at her. His thin lips were slightly parted, and his gaze subconsciously landed on Nan Qiao.

He looked at Nan Qiao seriously, from her smooth forehead to her beautiful eyes, from her sharp nose to her thin red lips. He studied every inch of her extremely seriously.

Ever since he met Nan Qiao, Huo Yichen had never used such a bold gaze to scrutinize her face.

He knew that she was extremely beautiful, but he only knew that.

In the past, Huo Yichen had never taken a closer look at Nan Qiao. Just talking to her and being called a big boss by her was enough to make his heart flutter.