Chapter 93

"According to the bad intentions of the production team, I seriously suspect that only a small number of the little red flags in this entire forest are real. So in fact, we need to find the real little red flag to win."

"Sit down and rest for a while. We'll look for it later." Xian Yu's attention wasn't on the little red flag at all. He looked at his flowery cat-like sister and took out a handkerchief to wipe her face.

"The real red flag isn't that easy to find. There's no hurry."

Nan Qiao analyzed the situation as she did so. "Big Brother, I think we can do it. Ahhh~"

Nan Qiao had just made a new discovery when something pricked her mid-sentence, causing her to pull the item up.

There was a red flag in her dirty palm. Moreover, this red flag was very different from the other red flags. There were no patterns like on the other red flags, but there was a star on this red flag.

For a moment, both of them were stunned.

Nan Qiao thought that there shouldn't be anyone randomly throwing a red flag in the forest, except for the production team. Moreover, other than the fact that she had dirtied it with her muddy hands just now, this red flag looked quite new.

Xian Yu's heart was in turmoil.

F*ck! F*ck!

His sister had just pulled out a red flag, and it was done so casually.

Was the little red flag so easy to pick up?

"Uh... Big Brother, I think I accidentally pulled it up..." Nan Qiao was dumbfounded and blinked her big innocent eyes.

"Congratulations to Nan Qiao for obtaining the seventh little red flag. Coordinates: 119, 457."

After hearing the System's channel, Nan Qiao realized a problem. She had not received any punishment for pulling up the flag.

"Big Brother, run! This flag is the real one!"

Nan Qiao couldn't be bothered to rest anymore. She held Xian Yu's hand and ran away.

The two of them ran like in the game Temple Run.

In the end, they jumped out of the line.

"Congratulations, Nan Qiao and Xian Yu. They have successfully brought back the real flag. The game is over."

Xian Yu and Nan Qiao couldn't hide the surprise on their faces. So there was only one real flag in the entire forest. Was everything else fake?

Could the production team be any more despicable!

Originally, the both of them thought they would be satisfied to bring back any one flag.

Unexpectedly, the flag they brought back was the real flag.

Moreover, they had accidentally picked it up.

Xian Yu was overjoyed and sized up his Little Sister again.

He realized that ever since he came to this show, his Little Sister seemed to have been possessed by good luck. She always encountered good things.

His sister might have turned into a koi fish.

"Congratulations to Nan Qiao and Xian Yu for obtaining 10 points. The rest of you have obtained 0 points. Currently, Nan Qiao has 162 points, Liu Fang has 152 points, Xiao Yu has 95 points, Liao Xiao Tian has 95 points, Xian Yu has 89 points, and Wang Yuyan has 79 points."

"Congratulations to the top five for the opportunity to board the rescue ship."

As soon as the recording ended, the production team returned the phones to each guest. As soon as Nan Qiao turned on the phone, she received several missed calls and quickly called back.