Chapter 140: What's Your Relationship With the School Hunk?

After eating with Huo Yichen, Murong Qiao bade farewell and returned to the dormitory.

As soon as she opened the door, she heard Yang Xin's loud voice.

"You're back from eating with the school hunk?" Seeing Murong Qiao return, Yang Xin grabbed her shoulder, her face filled with gossip.

When she saw Huo Yichen stop her today, Yang Xin couldn't help but want to ask.

"School hunk?" Murong Qiao was puzzled for a moment before realizing who Yang Xin was talking about.

With Huo Yichen's face, it was not strange for him to become the school hunk.

"Who is he? What's his relationship with you? Tell me the truth." Yang Xin's eyes were filled with excitement.

Before Murong Qiao returned just now, the two of them had been gossiping in the dormitory.

This was because Huo Yichen with his height and aura was obviously not an ordinary person. Moreover, the way he looked at Murong Qiao was different from how he looked at them.

Yang Xin immediately concluded that there was something going on between Murong Qiao and Huo Yichen.

Zheng Yue had returned before Murong Qiao, so she also knew about this.

"Not related. We were just high school classmates," Murong Qiao explained.

She felt that Yang Xin was just exaggerating.

Her relationship with Huo Yichen was at most that of a friend. Seeing that Yang Xin obviously wanted to find out about their relationship, Murong Qiao felt a little helpless.

Zheng Yue looked at Murong Qiao's frank answer and immediately felt a little envious.

Murong Qiao actually knew such a handsome man like Huo Yichen.

Compared to Murong Qiao, who did not pay attention to the outside world, Zheng Yue had a deeper understanding of Huo Yichen's popularity today.

When she was backstage, there were already five or six people asking him for his WeChat.

"Liar." Yang Xin denied Murong Qiao's explanation. "Why would your high school classmate look at you so passionately?"

Although Murong Qiao's attitude towards Huo Yichen was not warm, Yang Xin and the others could still tell that the two of them were very close when they left together.

At the very least, from Huo Yichen's attitude, it could be seen that their relationship was definitely not as weak as that of just high school classmates.

However, they also knew Murong Qiao. If she could say such a thing, it meant that she was telling the truth.

"You don't even know how to cherish such handsomeness." Yang Xin curled her lips, "What a pity."

Just the fact that Huo Yichen was able to win the title of 'School Hunk' as soon as he entered school was enough to show how handsome he was.

Seeing that Murong Qiao was not interested in him, Yang Xin rolled her eyes and asked again.

"Does he have a girlfriend?" As soon as she asked this, even Jiang Weiwei, who was reading in the distance, turned her head and stared at Murong Qiao.

Girlfriend?

Murong Qiao was stunned. Recalling the Huo Yichen she had seen today, she shook her head uncertainly.

"I don't know." The two of them weren't that close yet, and Murong Qiao didn't know about Huo Yichen's interpersonal relationships. Strictly speaking, today was the first time they had met in a while.