Chapter 178: Big Brother's Princess Carry

Her good mood for buying gifts was ruined by the man in front of her.

"I have nothing to talk to you about." Murong Qiao's voice turned cold.

She didn't expect to see Nan Xuan here. Her mood was not as good as before.

Yang Xin and Leng Yan looked at Murong Qiao and this man who had suddenly appeared in confusion. They acutely sensed that the atmosphere between the two of them was a little subtle.

"I think that dress suits you. Let's give it a try!" An Nuo nudged Yang Xin.

The two of them didn't know, but An Nuo knew Nan Xuan.

Knowing that it was inconvenient for the two of them to talk with them here, An Nuo found an excuse to leave with the two, leaving Murong Qiao and Nan Xuan alone to talk.

"You've changed a lot," Nan Xuan suddenly said.

He looked at Murong Qiao with mixed feelings.

Nan Xuan had never thought that the young lady at that time would become so beautiful and confident. She was completely different from the Nan Qiao from before in the Nan family.

"It's all thanks to Nan Kang." Murong Qiao didn't intend to be nice to him. Her tone was cold.

She was talking about how Nan Kang chased her out of the Nan family and cut ties with her. Nan Xuan could naturally tell.

This also reminded him of his purpose in coming to find Murong Qiao.

"The Nan family is in trouble now. You should help them," Nan Xuan said coldly.

It was not a request, nor was it a plea. It was an order.

It was as if Murong Qiao would definitely help the Nan family. Hearing Nan

Xuan's unquestionable tone, Murong Qiao only found it funny.

Where did he get his confidence from?

"What makes you think I'll help the Nan family?" Murong Qiao asked.

Nan Xuan was stunned. He didn't expect Murong Qiao to say that.

He looked at Murong Qiao in surprise and saw her mocking and distant gaze. Only then did he realize that the two of them were no longer close siblings.

But even when they were siblings, Nan Xuan had never treated her with a good attitude.

"You haven't changed at all when it comes to being self-centered." Murong Qiao sneered.

Nan Xuan had been like this since a long time ago. Even now, when the Nan family was in dire straits, it still couldn't change Nan Xuan's annoying character.

Nan Xuan didn't think much of Murong Qiao's words. He came this time to ask Murong Qiao to help the Nan family.

"I don't want to make our relationship so ugly, Nan Qiao." The smile on Nan Xuan's face disappeared. "You don't seem to know how much your actions have affected the Nan family.

Nan Jin left the family because of you. This matter made everyone uneasy. Father almost had a relapse." Nan Xuan slowly recounted what had happened in the Nan family recently.

Nan Xuan blamed all of this on Murong Qiao. He felt that if it weren't for her, the Nan family wouldn't have become like this.

Even their current downfall was caused by Murong Qiao. If she hadn't left the Nan family, things wouldn't have developed to this point.

"All of this was caused by you," Nan Xuan said in a self righteous manner. "But I can give you a chance to turn over a new leaf now.

As long as you help the Nan family survive this crisis, I can allow you to come back," he said. "We can let bygones be bygones."