Chapter 82

The four siblings were born with the same parents, so Nan Jin had also inherited his mother's beautiful eyes. He carefully kept a distance and asked Nan Qiao.

His probing, surprised, and uneasy gaze shattered the starlight in his eyes.

"I'm fine. Thank you for saving me back then."

According to Nan Qiao's calculations, even without him, she would still be saved.

"There's no need to thank me. I'm your brother. This is what I should do. Do you have anything you want to eat? I'll buy it for you" Nan Jin hurriedly asked when he saw that Nan Qiao's attitude towards him seemed to have improved.

Nan Qiao was slightly stunned. What was going on with this person?

Murong Chen let them talk at the side. The fingers that were just signing a contract were now holding a small knife, and the other hand was holding an apple, peeling it.

.....

Not only were the apple skin peeled thinly in an unbroken manner, but more importantly, these apples were all carved into the shape of little rabbits.

He handed it to Nan Qiao, who was about to reach out to take it, but Murong Chen avoided her hand and fed it directly to her mouth.

Nan Qiao was a little shy and ate it with a red face.

Only then did Murong Chen stop.

"She doesn't lack anything. Since you've seen everything now, don't pester her anymore. Get lost and don't be an eyesore." Murong Chen sat beside Nan Qiao and held her hand to declare his sovereignty.

His eyes were dark.

This is my Little Sister! I don't need you to fawn over her.

Nan Jin glared back indignantly.

This is also my Little Sister!

Nan Qiao pretended not to notice the fight between the two of them and only said, "Big Brother, I'm tired. I'll rest first."

"Did you hear my sister say that she wants to rest? Outsiders, please leave."

Nan Jin gritted his teeth in anger, but Nan Qiao's current attitude was the best explanation.

Nan Qiao did not want to see him now. She was even silently standing on Murong Chen's side.

Nan Jin saw that Nan Qiao had already fallen asleep and could only leave.

"Qiaoqiao, rest well. I'll come and see you again."

Nan Qiao:...

Crazy guy.

Why hadn't she seen him treat her so well in the past when she needed him?

Now that she did not need him anymore, he was here to treat her well.

Murong Chen raised his eyebrows and immediately ordered his men not to let this person come upstairs again.

Since he had already visited once, and Qiaoqiao was not willing to sec him anymore, there was no need for him to appear again.

Looking at his Little Sister's sleeping face, Murong Chen carefully pulled the curtains close.

Before Nan Qiao met Nan Jin, he was very worried that Nan Qiao would think that Nan Jin had become good again because he saved her. Then, her heart would soften and she would forgive Nan Jin and leave the Murong Family to return to the Nan Family.

Fortunately, Little Sister did not abandon him. She was still around.

Nan Jin walked out of the hospital. After he confirmed that Nan Qiao was fine, he felt relieved. He dragged his exhausted body back to the Nan family. He wanted to have a good sleep and tidy himself up.