Chapter 68

68. Fifth Brother's Personal Cooking

After an hour, Xian Yu finally made two dishes. After thanking Xiao Yu, he hurried back to his room with the dishes.

Nan Qiao had been wandering aimlessly by the sea and picked up two good-looking shells from time to time.

The production team gestured for the staff to go up and ask Nan Qiao.

"You're clearly very bored, so why did you leave?" Usually, didn't little girls like to stay with their close friends when they were bored?

Nan Qiao pursed her lips and chuckled. The breeze behind her stirred her hair and she faced the sea, looking beautiful and gentle.

"You don't understand. My Big Brother doesn't know how to cook at all. He just wants to give me a surprise. If I'm there, he'll definitely be embarrassed to ask others for guidance."

Therefore, Nan Qiao simply left far away to give her Big Brother a chance to perform.

.....

This pair of siblings...

The staff all resonated.

The Big Brother wanted to cook for his Little Sister personally. The Little Sister knew that her Big Brother did not know how to cook, but she did not expose him and gave her Big Brother a chance to perform.

Hearing the voice from the radio broadcast, Nan Qiao's lowered eyes suddenly lit up. "My brother called me home for dinner."

Nan Qiao said happily to the camera and ran back.

In front of the camera, female celebrities had always paid attention to their image and walked slowly. It was rare to see someone like Nan Qiao running around.

The staff followed her all the way and only arrived at Xian Yu's house after about ten minutes.

However, Nan Qiao only looked a little rosy. There was no breathlessness at all. On the other hand, the staff was panting and almost died.

The little girl, who looked so petite and thin, was actually so good at running.

"Big Brother, I'm back!" Nan Qiao rushed to Xian Yu. Her hair was messed up by the wind and two strands were stuck to the corners of her mouth.

Xian Yu tidied it up for her. "Aren't you tired, running like this?"

"I have to run fast. The food won't taste good when it's cold." Nan Qiao sat at the table with anticipation.

There were only two dishes in front of her. One was stir-fried beef with celery, and the other was scrambled eggs with tomatoes.

The beef did not seem to have been handled with good knife skills, so it was cut unevenly. The celery was also unevenly cut. It seemed that he was worried that the vegetables were not cooked well, so it was stir-fried for a long time. The celery was almost burnt.

It was the same for the tomatoes and scrambled eggs. The eggs were a little pasty, and they were a little dark. It was unknown if it was because he had added soy sauce, or if it was burnt.

Xian Yu watched as Nan Qiao sized up the dishes and felt as if a drum was beating in his heart.

What if his Little Sister said that it's not good?

Would he disappoint his Little Sister?

Nan Qiao held her bowl and started eating. The first bite was given to the celery beef. The beef was a little too well done and was not easy to chew. It did not taste good and was a little salty.