Chapter 15

After Nan Qiao left the Nan family, she found a hotel to stay in for the night. She reviewed what had happened today. From the looks of it, everything had been planned long ago.

Including why He Qian did not go downstairs with her even though there was still time. Everything that had happened was perfectly planned.

Other than a school bag, Nan Qiao left the Nan family without anything else.

Nan Qiao opened her bag and took out all her books. Finally, she cut the compartment of her bag with a pair of scissors and took out a thin piece of paper with words written on it.

"Qiaoqiao, Grandpa can't protect you anymore, but Grandpa has already made arrangements for you. If you suffer in the future, leave the Nan family and go to the Shengjing Group to look for your eldest brother, Murong Chen. He will tell you everything."

There was also a phone number under the letter.

In her previous life, Nan Qiao was heartbroken and had long forgotten about this letter that she had hidden in the compartment of her bag. But in this life, this letter was Nan Qiao's last trump card.

The next day, Nan Qiao prepared to set off to look for her family, but the weather was unpredictable, and it rained heavily on the way.

Nan Qiao braved the heavy rain and arrived at the city's second-ranked corporation, Shengjing Group. The receptionist looked at the drenched Nan Qiao in disdain and covered her face. "Young lady, this is not a place for you to hide from the rain. You should leave quickly."

When Nan Qiao heard this, her expression did not change. She patted the water off her body. "I'm here to look for someone."

"Who are you looking for?"

The receptionist rolled her eyes. Could she be some poor relative from the bottom of the hierarchy?

"I'm looking for Murong Chen."

"Where did this wild girl come from? How dare you call the CEO by his name? Security, chase her out!" The receptionist was furious when she heard this.

She felt disdain in her heart. She did not know where this unknown little girl came from, but she dared to ask for the CEO recklessly. She was really a newborn calf that was not afraid of the tiger.

She probably wanted to seduce the CEO with her looks. Unfortunately, although the CEO was young and impetuous, he had always been cold and did not get close to women.

Even the dogs around him were males. This little girl's wishful thinking would get her nowhere.

Nan Qiao did not say anything to her. Since this receptionist did not want to help her, she could only make the call herself. She took out her phone, found Murong Chen's number, and called him directly.

"Hello." A low and mellow voice sounded, gentle and indifferent.

"Hello, I'm Nan Qiao. I'm downstairs at your company now. The receptionist won't let me in."

Nan Qiao clearly heard a strange sound from the other end of the phone, as if something had been broken.

"Wait for me. I'll be down in a second."

On the other end of the line, Murong Chen's voice sounded a little anxious. There was the sound of the wind. It seemed that he was on the way downstairs.

Nan Qiao ended the call in satisfaction. It seemed that the person her grandfather had referred her to was still very reliable.

When the receptionist heard Nan Qiao's call, she crossed her arms and tapped her high heels. She looked domineering, as if she was looking at a clown.