Chapter 103

Nan Qiao looked at Luo Wanbai, who almost bumped into her, and narrowed her eyes. She recognized her as the woman she had met at the antique market.

... Wasn't this the dumb b*tch who had squandered 20 million yuan?

It turned out that she had bought the painting to celebrate Old Master Cheng's birthday. She did not expect to meet her here.

It seemed like there was going to be a good show today.

"Nan Qiao, are you alright?"

An Nuo stood behind Nan Qiao. When she saw someone rushing over, she subconsciously stood behind Nan Qiao.

Nan Qiao turned to look at An Nuo. When she saw her worried expression, the unhappiness in her heart eased a little.

"I'm fine."

She had sensed it earlier, so Luo Wanbai hadn't even touched Nan Qiao's side.

Seeing that she was fine, An Nuo slowly exhaled.

That was close. If anything happened to Nan Qiao, it would be bad.

Luo Wanbai, who was standing at the side, did not panic even though she failed to bump into Nan Qiao. She reached out for a glass of wine and stood beside Nan Qiao. Her gaze on Nan Qiao was clearly sizing her up.

It was uncomfortable.

Nan Qiao felt her gaze and turned to look at Luo Wanbai with a subtle expression.

"I didn't expect you to be able to sneak in."

When Luo Wanbai saw that Nan Qiao was looking at her without saying anything, she couldn't help but snort coldly. Her words were filled with disdain and hatred for Nan Qiao.

She did not forget that it was this person who had raised the price with her previously and forcefully made her spend twice as much.

However, when she thought about how Nan Qiao couldn't even take out ten million yuan, she was afraid that Nan Qiao would not be able to enter the grand hall.

Nan Qiao frowned slightly and looked at Luo Wanbai in front of her, feeling a little annoyed.

Why was there another one as soon as she sent one away?

"Sneak in?"

Nan Qiao repeated and emphasized her words. She looked at Luo Wanbai with a faint smile.

The two of them stood together. Nan Qiao was wearing an aqua blue Chinese cheongsam. One look and one could tell that she had an extraordinary aura. She was clearly a rich young lady.

On the other hand, although Luo Wanbai's moon-white dress looked a little fairy-like, coupled with her wavy blonde hair that looked especially flirtatious while blown in the air, it looked indescribably out of place, making her look a little tacky.

But looking at your clothes, why do you look like you are the one who sneaked in?"

Nan Qiao's words were light, as if she was really just curious. There was no intention of sarcasm, but it made Luo Wanbai bite her lower lip.

In order to please Old Master Cheng today, she had specially worn a plain gown.

In the end, her weakness was spotted by Nan Qiao.

However, this also made Luo Wanbai notice the dress on the person. She had seen the design of this aqua blue gown before. It was the work of a famous designer, W. It was hard to find.

"There's nothing wrong with keeping a low profile, right?"

Luo Wanbai chuckled.

On the other hand, some people are actually wearing high-quality imitations to attend Elder Cheng's birthday banquet. Aren't they afraid of making people laugh their heads off?"