Chapter 146: Dog Food

Hearing that Nan Hao was here for Murong Qiao, Huo Yichen looked at the people around him.

"With me by your side, you don't have to be afraid." Huo Yichen whispered in Murong Qiao's ear to reassure her.

It was obvious that Nan Hao wouldn't be dismissed easily today.

Murong Qiao's vexed mood strangely improved after hearing his words. Perhaps it was really because she was at ease. She glanced at Nan Hao and nodded after thinking for a moment.

"Let's talk somewhere else." With Huo Yichen by her side, Murong Qiao was not afraid of Nan Hao's tricks.

Nan Hao naturally had no objections. After hearing Murong Qiao's agreement, he even heaved a sigh of relief and took the lead.

The three of them left the dormitory building and gradually disappeared from everyone's sight.

They left just like that?

Many people had the same thought.

Where is the confession? Where is the romantic scene?

They thought that they would witness the birth of love, but they did not expect two boys and a girl to be involved. Before they could figure out the story, they saw that the three of them had already disappeared.

No matter what gossip was going on in the dormitory building, Nan Hao, Murong Qiao, and Huo Yichen found a relatively quiet place. There was no one here.

Seeing that Nan Hao had stopped, Murong Qiao stood in front of him and waited for him to speak.

Nan Hao looked at Huo Yichen, who was standing behind Murong Qiao, and the meaning in his eyes was obvious.

"I'll wait for you there." Huo Yichen didn't insist on staying. After telling Murong Qiao where he would be, he turned around and left.

After Huo Yichen left, Nan Hao looked at Murong Qiao.

"You've been doing well recently." Nan Hao naturally couldn't immediately say that he wanted Murong Qiao to help his family. He only looked at Murong Qiao's state and said.

Murong Qiao seemed to be living better after leaving the Nan family. Nan Hao had to admit this.

"If that's all you want to say, then forgive me for not staying here to chat with you." Murong Qiao was even more impatient when she saw Nan Hao beating around the bush.

She was about to leave when Nan Hao finally revealed his true motive.

"Recently, the family's business hasn't been very good. After all, you were once a member of the Nan family. Say a few words to President Murong," Nan Hao said bluntly. "Help the Nan family tide over the difficulties."

Nan Hao's meaning was very clear. Murong Qiao also understood the other party's intentions.

However, Murong Qiao couldn't help but find it funny when she heard the other party say that. At the same time, she was angry that the other party didn't forget to make use of her.

Nan Hao seemed to be relieved after saying this. In his opinion, how could Nan Qiao not help her father?

Unfortunately, the person before him now was Murong Qiao, not Nan Qiao. "Why do 1 remember something else?" Murong Qiao looked at Nan Hao meaningfully and said slowly, "Didn't Nan Kang say that he wouldn't take the Murong family's help even if he was going to die?"

As soon as she said this, Murong Qiao seemed to have broken some kind of restriction in herself.

"Where's Nan Kang's tough temper? Did he forget how he treated our mother and our maternal grandfather?" Murong Qiao stood there without moving, but her words became more and more aggressive.