Chapter 149: Official Clarification

Not long after the reveal of real names, another piece of evidence was posted on the forum. The person who posted it was Huo Yichen.

Although everyone stopped commenting, they were still paying attention to the news on the forum, so they immediately noticed the document that he posted.

The document could be downloaded in just a few seconds. Everyone opened it and saw that it was Murong Qiao's results document. It clearly listed Murong Qiao's results during the college entrance examination. At the same time, it was accompanied by Murong Qiao's results for the high school examination. The scores on it were completely different from Jiang Weiwei's version.

Moreover, the results on it were all 131 points. It was the same for every subject. They were clearly placed side by side. It even made people think that their eyes were playing tricks on them. They did not believe that anyone could get the same score for every subject.

Looking at the previous results and this one, they were completely different. However, what was surprising was that these two results came from the same person.

Murong Qiao.

With this report card, someone quickly came out to comment.

[I've also read that post these two days, but the other party didn't say everything. This report card is real and effective because Murong Qiao made a bet with our form teacher at that time who said that she had to score at least 130 points for every subject. In order to win the bet, she even controlled her scores. That's why she got 131 points for every subject. If not for the bet, Murong Qiao's results would have been actually far better than this.] — Wang Yu

There was no major or class. Everyone took a look at this comment and realized that the person who spoke was Murong Qiao's classmate in high school.

The name couldn't be faked, so this person's identity must be real. Looking at this report card, everyone looked at each other speechlessly.

It was already difficult to score high marks, but look at Murong Qiao. She could even accurately control her marks on such difficult papers in high school. They really couldn't compare themselves with her at all.

Right on the heels of that, the school released a new statement regarding Murong Qiao's recent humiliation.

[In view of the comments on Hui University's forum recently, the college entrance examination officials hereby clarify that regarding Murong Qiao's results, the surveillance cameras of the college entrance examination can officially show that her results are real and effective...]

No one expected that even the college entrance examination officials would be alarmed and release an official announcement for Murong Qiao.

There was also a surveillance video of Murong Qiao's college entrance examination at that time. It could be seen that Murong Qiao didn't look at the students beside her from the beginning to the end. She even handed in her paper in advance after answering the questions. From the beginning to the end, there was nothing suspicious about her actions.

Then, the proof of different teachers marking Murong Qiao's papers was uploaded, which proved Murong Qiao's ability even more.

This time, the doubts of Murong Qiao's grades disappeared with these ironclad evidence.

The officials had already come out to refute the rumors. How could they trust Jiang Weiwei anymore?

Moreover, Jiang Weiwei herself would usually put on the airs of a rich young lady and would ask them to do this and that for no reason. Many people were quite dissatisfied with Jiang Weiwei to begin with. Now, because of this matter, they couldn't stand the other party any further.