Chapter 88

"I forgot to take these things out when I went back after the first episode. But now, we can use them."

Nan Qiao did not expect her momentary laziness to really be useful. Thinking about it this way, she felt that her luck was quite good.

"Looks like so many of us adults actually lost to a little girl. I'm really ashamed of my inferiority." Best Actor Xiao was a little embarrassed. After all, he was a man and still had to rely on a little girl.

"After dinner, we'll find another place to set up camp. The production team will definitely play tricks in the afternoon." Xian Yu's round eyes glanced at the production team on the other side. Now, the director was already on their blacklist.

In their eyes, he was not human at all.

At this moment, the director smiled awkwardly when he saw the expressions on these people's faces through the screen.

He said angrily, "Increase the difficulty of the mission, especially targeting Xian Yu!"

Now, they were not worried about Xian Yu quitting at all. As long as they controlled Nan Qiao well, they were not afraid that Xian Yu would not submit obediently.

After lunch, everyone followed Xian Yu's directions and quickly found the temporary camp.

This place was not arranged too well. There was only a small shed that could shelter them from the wind and rain. It did not make the audience feel that it was too deliberate and required the guests to clean up and prepare themselves.

At this moment, Liao Xiao Tian took out the portable cushions he had long prepared and laid it in the small shed.

"These are the cushions I prepared in advance. I thought that everyone could sit for a while if they were tired. Now, it seems that they can be used for everyone's sleep." Liao Xiao Tian tried his best to act like an innocent and kind boy in front of the camera.

However, when he laid the cushions for Xian Yu, it was clearly even more perfunctory. He probably wanted to hurry up and leave.

It was as if there was a ghost chasing after him.

When he laid the cushions for Nan Qiao, he was especially careful. Even a blade of grass was cleared away.

Everyone clearly noticed the difference.

They did not understand why there was such a huge difference.

Even Nan Qiao did not understand.

Didn't this person always want to target her to disgust her Fifth Brother?

Why did he become a little unpredictable now? What was he up to again?

The more Xian Yu sat at the side, the more unhappy he became. What was Liao Xiao Tian doing?

He did not have a Little Sister of his own, so he wanted to please his sister and snatch her away?

What was he thinking!

"Little Sister, come over and sit beside me."

"Oh..." Nan Qiao moved over obediently.

After lunch break, everyone faced the first mission issued by the production team.

"There are many poisonous mushrooms in this forest. Your mission is to freely split into three groups to find these mushrooms and bring them over here. The group that finds the most edible mushrooms will obtain more points."

"The final total points will depend on whether you can board the rescue ship in two days."

"The time limit for the mission is one hour."