Chapter 104

An Nuo looked at Nan Qiao with an astonishingly bright gaze.

And this gaze originated from what Murong Chen had just said.

You're actually the eldest daughter of the Murong family!"

"I should have known!"

An Nuo let out a small exclamation. She did not expect that her good sister's identity was actually many times more powerful than she had imagined.

Previously, when she cleared out the mall for her to shop, An Nuo felt that Nan Qiao's status was definitely high. However, she did not expect her to be the daughter of Shengjing Group, which was ranked second biggest in the city.

Realizing this, An Nuo's originally plain life suddenly became filled with countless colors.

"I thought you already knew when you saw my brother."

Nan Qiao nodded helplessly. She stared at An Nuo, who was looking at rare animals, and calmly took a sip of fruit juice.

She had no choice. Murong Chen wouldn't let her drink alcohol.

"At that time, 1 just thought that your brother was very handsome.11

An Nuo took the occasion into consideration and resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

Who would have thought that the President of Shengjing Group would drive his Little Sister to school every day?

Fortunately, An Nuo accepted it well and quickly transformed Nan Qiao's image of a rich woman in her heart into a super rich woman.

On the other side, Murong Chen had just left Nan Qiao when he met Old Master Cheng.

"Although I'm the star of this birthday banquet, I still have to congratulate the Murong family for their daughter's return.'1

Old Master Cheng's body wasn't strong, but he was in good spirits. Over the years, he had enjoyed tasting tea and playing with antiques. Moreover, now that he had introduced Cheng Jie as the heir, he looked much younger.

Murong Chen naturally respected this old man. He smiled and exchanged a few pleasantries with him.

The return of the eldest daughter of Shengjing Group some time ago caused a storm in the circle, causing many people to secretly pay attention to the Murong family.

Not to mention that the Old Master also wanted to find a daughter-in-law for Cheng Jie.

"Grandpa."

The two of them were chatting casually when Cheng Jie returned to the Old Master's side. His tone was respectful and his temperament was elegant, making people praise him.

Due to Murong Chen's presence, the Old Master secretly glared at him as if he was saying that he was useless.

He had already pulled in the other party's brother, so why did he still come back?

Cheng Jie naturally understood what the Old Master meant, but he could only smile bitterly and swallow it.

Ho couldn't shamelessly stick to her after being rejected again and again, right?

Although that was the case, Chong Jie still felt a little displeased when he recalled how he had been rejected by Nan Qiao's indifferent face and rude tone.

Ho looked down at the ground and a dark light flashed across his eyes.

However, when he looked up, his face returned to the clean look of a gentle and elegant scholar.

"Let's not talk anymore."

Old Master Cheng waved his hand and leaned on his walking stick as if he was a little tired.