Chapter 148: A Turn of Attack

The matter regarding Murong Qiao continued to ferment on the forum. After Yang Xin and Zheng Yue reminded Murong Qiao, they saw that the other party was not anxious and could only suppress their thoughts and not mention this matter again.

If the main character was not anxious, it was useless for them to be.

As for Murong Qiao, after she found out about this, she still sat in front of the computer and wrote her novel calmly, as if the rumors outside had nothing to do with her.

Then, Yang Xin and Zheng Yue didn't know what to say, so they went to bed and prepared to sleep.

Murong Qiao, who was still sitting below, found someone in her friend list and sent a message.

[Are you there? Help me check something.] Murong Qiao asked.

This good friend was a book fan she had come to know. She had not known that fan for long and only knew that this book fan was a hacker. The two of them had only interacted online and had never met in reality. However, Murong Qiao trusted this good friend based on her intuition.

[Speak.] In less than a minute, there was a response.

Murong Qiao sent the link to the post that exposed her first on the forum to the other party and asked someone to help check the IP address.

Just because she didn't seem bothered didn't mean that she really didn't care about this matter. Looking at the detailed description and information on it, these weren't things that could be easily found.

Although her high school was not the best, it still had some level of security put into place to safeguard the students' information. Therefore, when she saw that her results, including her behavior in school, had been completely exposed, Murong Qiao was curious about who the other party was.

[The location is sent to you.] In less than three minutes, the other party sent a message.

[Alright, thank you.] Murong Qiao thanked her.

She looked at the line of words sent by the other party and focused on the last few numbers.

Hui University, female dormitory 316.

Murong Qiao glanced at his dormitory number and didn't say anything. She just reached out and turned off the computer.

She did not expect the address to be her dormitory. Yang Xin, Zheng Yue, and Jiang Weiwei's faces immediately appeared in Murong Qiao's mind. She suddenly felt a little amused.

It was time to sleep. Everything else could wait until she woke up.

The 8am morning class woke the students up. Murong Qiao woke up and went straight to the classroom.

The post was still there, and the original poster was even replying to many people's comments. She looked very "considerate" as she helped others answer their doubts, but she kept emphasizing what Murong Qiao had done.

No one sat near Murong Qiao's seat in class.

Jiang Weiwei acted as if she didn't know anything and sat beside Murong Qiao with Yang Xin and the others.

The forum that had been active all night had already blown up. Now, it was not only Murong Qiao's matter. Everyone was a victim of deception. Some students still held onto Murong Qiao's results and wanted to seek justice from the school.

Due to Murong Qiao's poor high school results in the past, everyone suspected that the college entrance examination was not fair at all. How could such a person become the top scorer of the college entrance examination?

Many people began to question the authenticity of the college entrance examination and whether it was really fair and just. They asked Hui University, which had accepted Murong Qiao, and the college entrance examination officials to give an explanation.