Chapter 183: Rejected For Interview

No amount of kindness would be enough for Zheng Yue's wastefulness. Thus, Yang Xin and Leng Yan's patience had reached its end.

"Do you think it's so easy to find a job? I can't find a good job at all." Zheng Yue's tone was aggrieved, and her eyes turned red again. "It wasn't easy for me to find those three jobs."

Although she said that, Zheng Yue's crying appearance had already become a common sight for the few of them these few days.

Seeing Zheng Yue cry, Leng Yan, Yang Xin, and Murong Qiao, who were standing at the side without saying anything, looked at each other and saw the thoughts in each other's hearts.

There were no ripples at all.

Seeing Zheng Yue cry like the time when she was fired, Leng Yan and Yang Xin no longer comforted her kindly and said that they would help her.

One learns from one's mistakes.

Zheng Yue covered her face and cried. She did what she did last time, but after crying for a long time, no one was there to comfort her.

Then, she became a little flustered when she heard Murong Qiao's voice.

"Since you can't find a job, I can recommend one to you," Murong Qiao finally said.

She had not spoken until now.

"Job?" Zheng Yue looked up at her with surprise in her eyes.

If one looked closely, they would see that Zheng Yue was clearly unwilling to work. She just wanted to enjoy a carefree life for nothing.

It was a pity, but everyone had to step out of their comfort zone eventually, and Zheng Yue had no choice but to step out now.

Murong Qiao was naturally not joking when she said that she wanted to recommend a job for Zheng Yue. Therefore, she gave Zheng Yue an address.

It was Nan Kang's company. They were recruiting now.

Zheng Yue understood now that no matter how unwilling she was, this was her last chance. It was definitely impossible to count on Leng Yan and Yang Xin to continue raising her. Zheng Yue could only accept Murong Qiao's good intentions and go to the company she mentioned.

The company in front of her was luxurious and imposing. Even its name was shining with gold, as noble as money. Even the cars parked at the entrance cost hundreds of thousands. It was the kind that could make Zheng Yue's heart skip a beat.

"Hello, are you interviewing job applicants here?" Zheng Yue walked into the company nervously and asked the front desk staff timidly.

When the front desk heard her voice, she looked up at Zheng Yue. When her gaze met the other party's slightly shabby clothes, she instantly became disdainful, but she still maintained her professionalism.

"Yes, please wait in the third room on the left on the first floor for the interview," the front desk informed her truthfully.

During this period of time, the company had been in a downturn. Many people had resigned and left, so they had no choice but to recruit a batch of fresh blood at the last minute.

Zheng Yue then followed the route and walked towards the corresponding room. As soon as she pushed open the door, she saw many people sitting inside. She was a little afraid, but she still mustered her courage and found a corner to sit down.

She didn't expect the job Murong Qiao recommended to her to be like this. At first, Zheng Yue only thought that it would be a part-time job, like working in a cafeteria to serve dishes or doing temporary work.