Chapter 186: Beauty Confuses People

Shi Yang had become so popular that it made people's eyes turn red.

That live-stream increased Shi Yang's fans from 800,000 to 1.5 million. From zero to 1.5 million, it only took three days.

The popularity that many celebrities coveted was now focused on Shi Yang.

The popularity soared to a height that ordinary people couldn't reach and Shi Yang's name gradually appeared in Hui University.

"Do you know Shi Yang? I've been paying attention to him for the past two days..."

Even when Murong Qiao was in class or eating in the canteen, she could hear girls happily sharing about Shi Yang to their classmates.

It was obvious that Shi Yang was really popular.

"Shi Yang? I seem to have some impression of him." Leng Yan reacted when she heard this familiar name.

She liked to sing, so when she scrolled through Weibo, she saw Shi Yang's video and immediately remembered who this Shi Yang was.

"He sings very well and he's also good-looking." It was rare for Leng Yan to give such a high evaluation.

She had always been indifferent to everything, making Yang Xin think that she had no desires. In the end, when she heard Leng Yan say this, she instantly became interested and searched for Shi Yang.

"He's so good looking..." Yang Xin muttered as she looked at Shi Yang.

Murong Qiao sat opposite the two of them and didn't say anything. When she heard them discussing Shi Yang, she didn't interrupt and just finished her meal first.

"I'm going to the library to study. I'll leave first." Murong Qiao stood up and informed the two of them.

For the past few days, Murong Qiao had been very busy because the company had just started. Fortunately, there were no classes this afternoon, so she planned to go to the library to catch up with her studies.

The road from the canteen to the library was very close so Murong Qiao only had to walk for three minutes.

When the elevator door opened, Murong Qiao took a step forward and glanced at the sixth floor. The library, which had been filled with people some time ago, had become almost empty in the past few days.

The bright lights illuminated every corner. The self-study area for the students was also divided by bookshelves which formed a good learning atmosphere for every student.

Murong Qiao ignored the gazes of others and found a seat by the window.

This place was remote enough, and the books on the bookshelf beside it were very obscure. Ordinary people would not come here. It was a good spot as Murong Qiao didn't want to be disturbed.

However, not long after she sat down, she was interrupted by someone.

"What a coincidence. May I sit here, classmate?" A familiar voice came from above.

Murong Qiao frowned subconsciously as her thoughts were interrupted by this voice, and she subconsciously felt a little frustrated.

However, when she looked up and saw who it was, her frustration disappeared without a trace.

"Huo Yichen?" Murong Qiao called out to him.

The person standing in front of her was Huo Yichen.

It was really like what he had just said. What a coincidence.

"Uh-huh." Huo Yichen snorted and sat opposite Murong Qiao.

It was originally a table for two. But now, it was almost too small for the two of them.