Chapter 128

Chapter 128. Trouble Again

The power of capital was very strong. Director Liu Cheng had to bear this responsibility, but in his heart, the priority was to ensure the quality of his work.

Obviously, Qu Pingwan's performance was not satisfactory.

An entire morning had passed, but there was no useful material filmed at all!

Liu Cheng sat at the side in a bad mood. His aura became sinister, making people not dare to approach him even if they wanted to. They could only stand at the side.

However, Qu Pingwan felt that he was deliberately making things difficult for her.

It's not like she didn't see Liu Cheng's stunned gaze when he saw Nan Qiao yesterday. It was precisely because of this that she felt that Liu Cheng was deliberately targeting her today.

Also, she saw how Nan Qiao occupied much of Xian Yu's time earlier on. If Xian Yu rehearsed their scenes with her beforehand, Director Liu would not have been able to find fault with her.

No matter how she thought about it, it was all that Nan Qiao's fault!

Qu Pingwan sat there without saying a word. Her expression was so dark that everyone instinctively distanced themselves from her. However, her assistant walked over and whispered a few words beside her and her expression visibly improved.

Nan Qiao sat on the chair and happened to see this scene. She stared at Qu Pingwan thoughtfully and felt that this woman must be up to no good.

Now that Xian Yu had gone to the toilet, Nan Qiao reached into her pocket and wanted to take out her phone to send a message to her Fifth Brother to be careful.

In the end, she felt nothing.

Nan Qiao belatedly remembered that when she was filming a video for her Fifth Brother, she had placed her phone on the dressing table.

Forget it, I'll wait for Fifth Brother to finish first.

Worried that Qu Pingwan was up to something, Nan Qiao gave up on the idea of going back to get her cell phone. Seeing that Xian Yu was back, she simply sat there obediently.

After resting for about ten minutes, the filming started again.

From time to time, because of their improved mood, even the filming went much smoother. Even though it was only two scenes, everyone heaved a sigh of relief.

At the very least, it was much better than what happened in the morning. At the very least, the atmosphere in the production team was not so tense that it made people tremble in fear.

Nan Qiao looked at Xian Yu standing in the middle of the venue and couldn't help but praise her Big Brother's talent.

Just as everyone's attention was focused on the shoot in front of them, a sneaky figure slipped out of Xian Yu's dressing room.

"Cut, let's call it a day."

When Liu Cheng called for them to stop, it meant that everyone could get off work after packing up.

At the thought that they could get off work soon, everyone relaxed a lot. "Where's my bag?"

Qu Pingwan's raised voice was especially ear-piercing among the relaxed voices.

Everyone looked in her direction and saw Qu Pingwan frowning as she searched for something under her seat.

However, in reality, the place where everyone rested was only so big. With a table and a chair, one could see everything at a glance.