Chapter 18

During the Chinese class, the Chinese teacher also brought in a large stack of test papers to distribute.

When her name was called, the study committee member went up.

"An Nuo, 138 points."

The students below the stage applauded loudly and congratulated her excitedly.

"This score should be the highest score in the entire class, right? The questions this time are not simple."

"Nuonuo, congrats!"

An Nuo was a very shy little girl. Her face was red after hearing everyone's praises. She said shyly, "Thank you, everyone."

"Nan Qiao." The Chinese teacher looked at the confirmed score again, as if she did not believe it. "131."

Before An Nuo could return to her seat, she heard the Chinese teacher behind her read out Nan Qiao's score of 131.

The smile on An Nuo's face instantly disappeared, and two wisps of disbelief surged in her eyes.

Her Mathematics results were 131, and her language results were also 131. Wasn't Nan Qiao a bad student in the past?

Why did she suddenly become so strong? If this continued, she, the study committee member, would have to give her throne to her.

How exactly did she do it?

"Student Nan Qiao has improved a lot this time. You have to maintain it in the future," the Chinese teacher said with a smile.

"Thank you, Teacher." Nan Qiao took the test paper and left the stage.

The next lesson was English. Everyone was so shocked by the two-hit combo that they did not know what to say. Now, their only hope was that Nan Qiao's English results would fail.

However, the truth did not go as they wished.

"Nan Qiao, 131 points in English."

"Heavens, this world is like a fantasy. Even a bad student can get 131 points?"

"Nan Qiao must have cheated. Otherwise, why would she suddenly become so good?"

"Is Nan Qiao cheating?"

The English teacher did not say anything. She only said to Nan Qiao with a smile, "You have to maintain it more in the future."

"I will," Nan Qiao replied calmly.

The English teacher liked this student very much. She found Nan Qiao interesting.

Her results had improved so suddenly. Everyone thought that Nan Qiao had cheated.

After all, this student was very interesting.

She had scored 131 points in every subject.

It was obvious that she knew how to gauge her scores.

Moreover, she had not answered every question. But every question she attempted would definitely be right.

She could clearly have gotten a higher score, but she did not do so. Why?

The English teacher could not understand and only felt that this student was very interesting.

Previously, when she was at the bottom of the rankings, she had also accurately maintained third from the bottom. It had never changed.

After class, everyone wanted to gossip about Nan Qiao for a while. Unbeknownst to them, Nan Qiao had entered the form teacher's office.

When she entered the office, the form teacher was drinking water. When he saw Nan Qiao, he lost control of the cup and poured a large mouthful of hot water into his mouth.