Chapter 74

Shi Wenwen only returned after skipping a class. When she returned, the school hunk, Li Shuchen, personally brought her back. For a moment, many people were envious.

Even though Shi Wenwen's eyes were swollen from crying, with Li Shuchen comforting her gently, she no longer felt uncomfortable. Now, she returned to her seat under everyone's gaze.

Everyone in the class and the other classes were watching this scene.

They had never seen Li Shuchen treat a girl so well.

The relationship between these two people was indeed not simple.

"Big Brother Shuchen, she is the one who bullied me!" Shi Wenwen turned around and pointed at Nan Qiao.

Nan Qiao:...

.....

Why do I feel so bad about that finger?

"Didn't your parents ever teach you it's wrong to point at someone?"

"You!" Shi Wenwen thought that she would apologize to her, but who knew that even with Li Shuchen around, Nan Qiao would still dare to lecture her?

"Big Brother Shuchen, look at her!" Shi Wenwen stomped her feet in anger. Ever since she was young, she had never been as embarrassed as she was today.

"Student, it's not right for Wenwen to say that, but can you not hold it against her on my account?"

Li Shuchen remembered this classmate. The last time she almost fell, he was the one who helped her up.

He hoped that the other party would not hold it against Wenwen because of this.

Of course, Nan Qiao also remembered Li Shuchen. Since Li Shuchen had already spoken, she could let it go. However, before Nan Qiao could speak, Shi Wenwen started again.

"Big Brother Shuchen, how can you say that? Doesn't that mean that I'm really in the wrong? I didn't do anything wrong!" Shi Wenwen thought that she had found a backer, but in the end, he was a coward.

"Big Brother Shuchen, you're too much!" Shi Wenwen was so anxious that her eyes turned red again, and large tears fell.

"If it was Big Brother Yichen, he definitely wouldn't be as weak as you!" Shi Wenwen accused Li Shuchen.

Everyone around them gasped. Good lord, she had actually started to make comparisons.

As expected of a Missy, she was willful. She could casually make comparisons of the two school hunks.

But Class Two's classmates knew that Huo Yichen didn't care about her at all.

Only Li Shuchen would bother with her. In the end, she still did not know what was good for her.

How funny.

Li Shuchen, who had always been good-tempered, collapsed when he heard this. He could not believe that this was what she would say to him.

The event location did not dare to make a sound. They all held their breaths to see Li Shuchen's reaction.

Li Shuchen closed his eyes and adjusted his breathing and emotions. Then, he said, "Since I'm not what you need, I'll leave."

Just when everyone thought that Li Shuchen would lose his temper, Li Shuchen's words immediately made Nan Qiao feel inferior.

Look at his temper. He was already in such a state, yet he was still not angry. If it were her, she would probably have blown up in anger long ago.

Nan Qiao narrowed her eyes. Why did she feel that the relationship between the three of them was not that simple?

"No, Big Brother Shuchen, don't go." Only then did Shi Wenwen realize what she had said. It was too late to keep him. Li Shuchen quickly left Class Two, leaving Shi Wenwen crying alone.