Chapter 165: The Fragrance of Tea

This was because after the official studio revealed that Moon Goddess was Murong Qiao, it caused a bunch of netizens to be dissatisfied.

"I really don't understand why they bother with casting for the male lead when it's already predetermined. It's obvious that they're just trying to boost Xianyu's image."

"Can't some people stop being so negative? Moon Goddess clearly stated from the beginning that Xian Yu is the prototype for the male lead. This book was tailor-made for him, so what else is there to discuss?"

"Can it be said like that? Since they've already decided that Xian Yu is the only option for the male lead, why did the production team still let other people audition for the role? Isn't this clearly playing with people?"

There were various opinions on the Internet, and there were good and bad comments.

Xu Qinsang had always been very concerned about the male lead of "Fearless".

At that time, he was very confident in landing the role, but he failed. It also became a sore topic for him. He didn't expect this matter to be dug out again today.

"I thought that with Xu Qinsang's acting skills, there's no way he wouldn't be able to get the position of the male lead. So it turns out that it'd been reserved for someone else long ago."

"The back door was opened for Xian Yu from the start. Our poor Big Brother was happy for nothing. I'm so angry!"

Today, many such comments were posted to Xu Qinsang's Weibo account. Most of them were helping him complain about the injustice.

Xu Qinsang stared at Weibo with a heavy expression as he held his cell phone, his knuckles turning white.

He had worked so hard for the male lead role, but it was all for Xian Yu.

He was indignant!

"In the end, hard work can't win against prearrangement."

Xu Qinsang posted on Weibo and it quickly attracted attention.

"That's right. No matter how hard some people work, they can't win against the single sentence of the author."

"In my opinion, Xian Yu and his Little Sister did it on purpose. It's a waste of effort to stage an audition. What's the difference between the people who worked hard for the role and a clown?"

"To think that I liked "Fearless" so much previously. Now, it seems that it's all shady. I'm no longer a fan."

"At the thought that 1 thought that Big Brother could definitely become the male lead, I even pulled in many friends and relatives to wait for "Fearless" to start broadcasting. Now that I think about it, I've also been used..."

Following Xu Qinsang's words, many fans stood on his side and felt that it was unfair for their Big Brother.

The word "Clown" deeply pierced Xu Qinsang's heart, causing his already surging hatred to almost drown him.

He felt that his acting skills were not bad, but he never understood how he was inferior to Xian Yu. He didn't expect to solve his doubts today.

His resentful heart pushed Xu Qinsang to pick up his phone and send a message.

[Buy a trending search.]

If he can't have a good life, Xian Yu could also forget about having a good life.

Following Xu Qinsang's Weibo post, the fans and passers-by immediately assumed that the production team had held the audition to ride on the popularity and publicity of the stars interested in the role.