Chapter 193: Good Sisters Need to Knit Scarves Together

With Gong Banyan's intervention, Xu Heng no longer had the courage to make Murong Qiao apologize.

He wished he could leave now.

"Dad—" Xu Yang tugged at his hand and whined.

However, how could Xu Heng still be in the mood to protect his daughter? As soon as Gong Banyan came out, he apologized without hesitation.

"I didn't teach her well. I'll talk to her now." Xu Heng smiled apologetically and pulled his daughter away.

He was so fast that Murong Qiao was secretly impressed.

The commotion just now attracted a lot of people, but most of them looked away when they saw Gong Banyan, excluding Murong Chen.

"Qiaoqiao." Murong Chen came over to check on the situation. Then, he was a little surprised to see Gong Banyan. "Aunt Gong?"

His address also caught Murong Qiao's attention. Murong Qiao glanced at Gong Banyan curiously.

"I didn't expect the two of you to meet in advance." Murong Chen stood in the middle with a smile. "Qiaoqiao, this is the elder I mentioned before."

Murong Chen made the introductions, and Murong Qiao also woke up from her previous imagination.

This elder was completely different from the geriatric appearance in her mind. Gong Banyan was beautiful, and her skin was well-maintained. Just by looking at her face, people would believe that she was the same age as Murong Chen.

When Murong Qiao found out the other party's identity, she felt that it was a coincidence that the person she had just bumped into was the elder she wanted to meet.

"Hello, Aunt." Murong Qiao greeted her obediently.

Gong Banyan responded with a smile and brushed the hair on her shoulder with her right hand.

"This little girl is quite likable," she said, attracting Murong Chen's surprised gaze.

Gong Banyan had a unique personality and did not show goodwill to people easily. Therefore, Murong Chen was a little surprised to hear her undisguised good impression of Murong Qiao.

Curiously, Murong Qiao glanced at Gong Banyan and easily associated her with the image of a vocal queen, finding it not at all surprising.

The three of them did not chat for long. Soon, others came over to greet them.

"This must be Young Miss Murong..." The topic of discussion easily turned to Murong Qiao.

Most of the people who came to talk to Murong Chen were elders. In the past, the topics they talked about were either business cooperation or the future of the stock market. However, this time, because of Murong Qiao, they often talked about her.

They were all intending to form a marriage alliance with the Murong family.

"I wonder what your plans are for your Little Sister's marriage." Many people asked the same question.

These words successfully made Murong Chen's face darken. The person who asked the question also felt a chill on his neck.

The appearance of Murong Qiao was like a coveted delicacy for the majority of people, causing them to scramble and compete for her hand.

But this time, before Murong Chen could answer, Gong Banyan stood in front of Murong Qiao even more protectively than him.

"With that playboy son of yours, you still have the cheek to ask?"

"If you're talking about dating, 1 advise you to look in the mirror."

"You have so many illegitimate children that you can't even count them. You should give others a chance to reproduce."