Chapter 123

Overnight, the debate about the male lead role shot to second place on the trending searches, attracting the attention of many people.

Even after the platform worked with Xian Yu's studio to deal with it, this momentum did not weaken. Instead, it became more and more intense.

This situation was definitely controlled by someone behind the scenes.

Nan Qiao only found out about this the next day, but it had already fermented very badly.

She frowned and kept looking at the comments on Weibo.

"There are so many actors who match the male lead's persona, but why did they choose a singer?"

"I agree with the person above. I agree that Xian Yu is good at singing, but what does acting have to do with it?"

"What can male celebrities nowadays not do for popularity? I think Xian Yu must have sacrificed something to get the male lead."

"Speaking of changing the male lead, I personally think that Xu Qinsang from before is not bad. When I saw the character of the male lead in the novel, he was the first person I thought of."

"Now that you mention it, Xu Qinsang's image is quite suitable. I heard that his acting skills are not bad."

The opposition was so loud that Nan Qiao couldn't even finish reading it.

Even today's news and entertainment editors were taking advantage of this matter.

In the chaotic Weibo environment, there were all kinds of people. Even if they knew that there was someone behind this matter, it was difficult to find out who it was.

There were even many people who found Nan Qiao's account under the official Weibo account and caused a huge commotion under the Weibo post she had posted previously.

Some even targeted Nan Qiao, wanting someone to come out and give an explanation.

All of this was done by Xu Qinsang.

"Are you crazy? !"

His manager, Sister Wang, pushed open his door and barged into Xu Qinsang's room. It was unknown if she had come in a hurry or if she was angered by Xu Qinsang's actions, but her chest heaved.

Xu Qinsang's lips twitched habitually when he saw Sis Wang. He wanted to show her his usual comforting smile.

Pa!

A hard slap landed on his face, causing a red and swollen palm print to appear on Xu Qinsang's clean and fair face.

"Do you know what you're doing?!"

The discussions on the Internet were loud. Sis Wang only took a few glances and knew that this was definitely Xu Qinsang's doing.

After all, the voices supporting Xu Qinsang to be the male lead were not soft. She had brought him up herself so of course she knew Xu Qinsang's methods.

"The company allowed you to audition, but they didn't say that the role would definitely fall into your hands!"

She looked at Xu Qinsang, whom she had raised single-handedly, with a headache. She felt that the situation was gradually getting out of control. She did not expect him to dare to act without permission behind her back this time.

"If I didn't cover it up in time, do you really think the other party wouldn't be able to find out that it's you who's behind this?"

Blinding red blood flowed from the corner of Xu Qinsang's mouth. Xu Qinsang lost his smile and stood there looking at Sis Wang with a cold expression.