Chapter 135: Going to Hui University

Murong Zheng, on the other hand, was a little surprised as he looked at Nan Qiao, who was engrossed in eating without saying a word. His originally calm eyes rippled.

Everyone who had eaten with Murong Zheng before had seen this side of Murong Zheng. They only felt that they could not stand his inhuman eating style because Murong Zheng even asked them to eat like him. Therefore, in the end, they either argued or left the table.

As time passed, after everyone found out about Murong Zheng's way of eating, no one was willing to interact with him anymore.

Compared to those people's disdainful and surprised gazes, Nan Qiao made Murong Zheng feel very comfortable.

Looking at Nan Qiao eating happily, Murong Zheng felt like he had met someone who was on the same side as him.

Unfortunately, Nan Qiao didn't sense Murong Zheng's thoughts at all. Otherwise, she would definitely shake her head crazily to show that she wasn't that kind of person.

What a joke. She just didn't want to talk and wanted to leave early after eating.

The two of them seemed to follow the good habit of not speaking during meals and finished the meal in silence.

Nan Qiao took this opportunity to bid farewell to Murong Zheng and asked the chauffeur to pick her up.

Unknowingly, time passed quietly. There were only a few days left before school started.

Nan Qiao sat on the bed and dialed the number after thinking for a while.

"Qiaoqiao?" A surprised voice came from the other end of the phone. It was Murong Chen.

Nan Qiao responded. After hesitating for a moment, she revealed her intentions.

"I'd like to change my surname," she said, then felt the silence on the other side.

When Murong Chen heard Nan Qiao's words, he subconsciously felt happy.

But then he frowned slightly, not wanting to burden Nan Qiao with anything.

"As long as it's a name you like." Murong Chen told the truth. He only hoped that Nan Qiao could grow up happily. As for the name, Murong Chen didn't want her to feel any psychological pressure or anything.

Hearing Murong Chen's words, Nan Qiao's eyes curved, and a little joy suddenly emerged in her heart.

"I want to change it," she volunteered.

Nan Qiao had thought about this matter. Since the past was in the past, Nan Qiao did not want to harp on it.

Moreover, she had already been in the Murong family for so long and felt everyone's love for her. This made Nan Qiao want to change her name more.

"Okay." Seeing Nan Qiao's persistence, Murong Chen felt very gratified and did not say anything else.

On this day, Nan Qiao was officially renamed Murong Qiao.

After calculating the time, Murong Qiao packed her luggage and arrived at school a day early.

The application she filled in was for Hui University's economic management major. The dormitory was assigned to the third floor of the student dormitory, Room 316.

Murong Qiao dragged her suitcase and pushed open the door to Room 316.

The conditions in the dormitory were very good. The first thing she saw was a warm color that made her eyes light up. After entering the door, she could see a separate kitchen inside filled with all kinds of electrical appliances. The size of the room was huge enough for four beds to have their own space. The spot by the window was even equipped with an independent bathroom.