Chapter 155: Third Brother's Hobby

Seeing Murong Qiao and Murong Chuan return, the butler, Uncle Yang, was also very happy. He hurriedly asked the kitchen to prepare dinner.

The siblings sat together at the dining table. The atmosphere was surprisingly harmonious.

"How has Qiaoqiao been recently? Is life in school still suitable for you?" Murong Chen looked at his sister, whom he had not seen in a long time, and many things surged in his heart.

As he spoke, he did not forget to pick up food for her, piling up her rice bowl into a small mountain.

"Eat more. You've lost weight." Murong Chen's worried voice fell into Murong Qiao's ears, and his hands did not stop moving.

Murong Qiao was caught between laughter and tears as she looked at the food in her bowl. For a moment, she didn't know what to say.

Should she say that she had even gained 2kg lately because the food in school was too delicious?

Murong Qiao looked at the bowl that was about to fill up and then at hiers Big Brother, who did not think that he was saying anything wrong at all. She could only accept Murong Chen's overflowing concern.

"Thank you, Big Brother." Murong Qiao finally said and focused on the food.

Murong Chuan looked at Murong Qiao eating with her head lowered, then at Murong Chen, who was passionately watching her eat. He raised his eyebrows and was a little surprised by Murong Chen's change.

The brothers had grown up together and understood each other the best. Therefore, after seeing Murong Chen's attitude towards Murong Qiao with his own eyes, Murong Chuan was a little puzzled.

He didn't understand why Murong Chen was so good to Murong Qiao, as if the two of them were real siblings.

After the meal, Murong Chen didn't go off to deal with the company's matters. Instead, he stayed in the living room and chatted with Murong Qiao.

"I've met a few new roommates. They're all not bad, and Hui University's classes are very good." Murong Qiao didn't feel annoyed by Murong Chen's concern. She told him about her experiences in school.

Murong Qiao picked out some harmless matters and interesting things in life to tell Murong Chen. At the same time, her words also fell into Murong Chuan's ears.

Murong Chen watched his Little Sister speak with a focused and serious expression. Even when Murong Qiao taked about the kitten she'd met on campus, he listened with great interest.

Hearing what Murong Qiao said, Murong Chuan turned to look at her, as if he was a little surprised that she didn't say anything bad.

Unlike Murong Chen, who managed the company every day, Murong Chuan, as a university professor, noticed his Little Sister in class at Hui University and paid attention to her every move. Therefore, he only found out later that Murong Qiao had been slandered by Jiang Weiwei.

Murong Chuan had to admit that even he felt that the comments on those forums were hurtful and vicious, let alone Murong Qiao herself.

However, when he saw the reassuring smile on Murong Qiao's face and how she didn't mention the bad things that had happened in school at all, his heart seemed to have been suddenly poked by something.

He looked at Murong Qiao and then shifted his gaze elsewhere. He suddenly realized that it was late and it was time to sleep.

"That teacher of ours has a curly beard and it bounces when he lectures." Murong Qiao couldn't help but laugh as she spoke. She sat there hugging a cute cat pillow. Her hair was casually let down, and she looked obedient.