Chapter 157: Let Me Teach You

After learning from Murong Zheng that Nan Jin's problem had been resolved, Murong Qiao's mood became a little lighter.

She thought of the person from the Nan family who had given her the snacks and thought of Nan Jin. A guess immediately appeared in her heart.

Knock, knock.

There was a knock on the ward door, and the soft sound woke Nan Jin up from his light sleep.

It was the nurse who came in to put on a new bottle of drip for him.

"You look quite energetic," the nurse greeted as usual.

Murong Qiao bribed a nurse to chat more with Nan Jin. This nurse had been talking to Nan Jin for the past two days, and the two of them gradually became familiar with each other.

"Kek." Nan Jin was about to answer when a heavy cough reached his mouth first.

The nurse was not surprised by such a scene and thoughtfully handed Nan Jin a handkerchief.

"Thank you." Nan Jin thanked her politely and took the handkerchief.

"Why doesn't anyone come to see you?" the nurse asked him.

Nan Jin shook his head. It seemed like he didn't want to say anything else.

"Then does your family not know about your situation?" The nurse pretended to be curious and asked, immediately bringing out Nan Jin's past memories.

He smiled bitterly, neither nodding or shaking his head.

"More or less." Nan Jin sighed. "I felt that I had made a mistake, so I came out alone.

1 used to treat my sister very badly. I didn't care about her at all as her elder brother. 1 was muddle-headed and didn't know what I was doing," Nan Jin said word by word. His eyes were blank, and he subconsciously fell into his memories.

In the past, in the Nan family, Nan Jin was also one of the people who bullied Nan Qiao. Nan Zhi even used his love towards her to do many things to Nan Qiao.

Nan Jin didn't care about this at that time.

"Once, 1 saw that Little Sister didn't eat, so I secretly hung some snacks at her door." Nan Jin thought of that time and felt guilty. "But 1 didn't notice that the snacks were actually expired. In the end, she ran to the toilet the entire day and had diarrhea. Her body suffered greatly."

At that time, he didn't expect there to be a problem with the snacks. In the end, his kindness caused Nan Qiao to suffer.

Even now that he thought about it, Nan Jin still felt that it was his fault.

If he had been more careful back then, how could his Little Sister have suffered so much?

The nurse didn't say anything and quietly listened to Nan Jin recount his past.

Murong Qiao, who was standing outside the ward, also heard Nan Jin's words.

When she heard that Nan Jin was the person who hung the snacks at her door, Murong Qiao vaguely felt her heart ache.

She didn't expect it to be Nan Jin, but she did not feel very surprised.

Murong Qiao finally resolved the doubts in her heart, so she did not stay at the door of the ward any longer and returned home.

However, because of this, Murong Qiao's impression of Nan Jin changed a little.

The day after returning home, Murong Qiao went to the hospital again, but this time, she also brought a bowl of chicken soup for Nan Jin.