Chapter 120

Hearing this overly young voice, Nan Qiao was a little surprised.

Then, she saw a person sitting in an office chair, waving the film in his hand behind the screen.

His slender eyebrows and a pair of cold phoenix eyes made him look indescribably wanton and cold. His slightly long black hair made his skin look even paler. Coupled with the doctor's standard white coat, he gave off a sense of abstinence.

Nan Qiao met his gaze. Under the light, she could see the clear light in his eyes. She didn't expect such a handsome doctor to exist.

Wait, isn't this—

Looking at the familiar face of the person in front of him, Nan Qiao blinked and put the doctor together with another person in her memory.

Wasn't this her Second Brother, Murong Zheng, who had treated her previous injuries?

Nan Qiao remembered what Xian Yu said about a "veterinary doctor" and looked at where he was.

The central hospital, orthopedic department, and even a private office.

How was this a vet clinic?

"It's a minor fracture. It'll recover if she stays home to recuperate."

The next second, the other party's words brought Nan Qiao back to reality.

After noticing his obsession with cleanliness last time, she seemed to have discovered Murong Zheng's second trait, his sharp tongue.

Why did such a handsome man have such a sharp tongue?

Fortunately, although his words were unpleasant, it was good as long as An Nuo was fine.

Nan Qiao glanced at the time. An Nuo's family should be here soon.

It was just that Nan Qiao recognized Murong Zheng, but Murong Zheng didn't remember his Little Sister.

He focused all his attention on the film in his hand and looked at An Nuo, who was wearing expensive clothes. He thought that this person was really rich since she could even consult with him.

Murong Zheng was a famous genius in the medical field. He specialized in orthopedics. He had been studying outside for a while and had only come back to rest these two days.

It was widely known that his medical fees could be really daunting.

However, given his cold attitude and serious mysophobia, no one would disturb him usually.

"The skin has suffered some abrasion and there's a risk of infection and inflammation. Also, she needs a cast."

Murong Zheng glanced at An Nuo's injury. It was not a big deal.

"If you want to eat some pork trotters or something, you can."

He then added.

An Nuo was stunned for a moment and asked subconsciously.

"Can that be considered as a form of supplement?"

What she said was not unreasonable. In the theory of Chinese medicine, eating a particular part of the animal can help to supplement the same part of the human body.

But when it came to Murong Zheng...

It was rare for him to be distracted. He moved his gaze away from the computer screen and looked up at An Nuo. However, his cold gaze was a little strange, making people confused.

"It can help nourish the brain."

Murong Zheng dissed.

His words made people a little unhappy.