Chapter 124

Amidst the controversy over the male lead, Moon Goddess's personal appearance caused a wave of discussion.

The other party obviously stood on Xian Yu's side and directly turned the situation around.

"You're acquainted with Moon Goddess?"

This matter even alarmed Xian Yu's manager and made him put down his work and run over to ask Xian Yu.

However, when his gaze met the silly smile on his face as he looked at the cell phone, he dismissed this thought in his mind. He felt that he was overthinking.

How could the two of them really know each other?

"I don't know Moon Goddess."

Xian Yu finally realized what was going on and replied to his manager. However, he looked extremely happy.

It was really strange.

The manager temporarily suppressed this doubt in his heart and did not continue thinking about the meaning behind it. After all, this matter seemed to be beneficial to them.

However, that might not be the case for Xu Qinsang.

His actions had already been discovered by his manager. This angered the other party, indirectly causing all his upcoming public activities to be canceled. He was even grounded at home and not allowed to go out.

Looking at the positive comments about Xian Yu online, Xu Qinsang gripped his cell phone tightly, not understanding what went wrong.

Why was even the author on Xian Yu's side?

Looking at the Weibo post of Moon Goddess clearly approving Xian Yu, he only felt that it was extremely glaring. He gritted his teeth tightly and could even taste a trace of blood in his mouth.

Then who was he trying to show his hard work and smile for these past few days to? Didn't the company say that they would help him fight for it?

Xu Qinsang originally thought that he could clinch this male lead role and reach the heavens in a single step, but now, he had fallen to a situation where he had to stay at home.

There was also the sum of money he had transferred to that person.

At the thought that it was a sum of money that he had worked hard for for months, Xu Qinsang started to feel a heartache.

His fingers unconsciously slid across the screen, browsing through the comments praising Xian Yu. He couldn't help but think of Xian Yu's extremely annoying face.

All of this glory was clearly his.

But now, he understood that if he didn't do anything to please Sis Wang, he might even lose his current foothold.

The controversy about Xian Yu seemed to strangely calm down just like that.

The filming date was sent to Xian Yu right on the heels of that and was squeezed into his schedule.

"Big Brother looks very happy today."

Seeing the joy on Xian Yu's face, Nan Qiao's mood seemed to improve a little.

"Is it that obvious?"

Xian Yu subconsciously touched his cheek, as if he didn't notice the smile that was about to reach his ears.

"It's written all over your face."

Nan Qiao was truthful.

Ever since Xian Yu returned home and sat on the sofa for 10 minutes, she had never seen him lower the corners of his lips.