Chapter 73

After the first class ended, Huo Yichen went to the office to hand in his homework. When he passed by Class Two's window, the new classmate pounced on him like a cat seeing a fish.

"Big Brother Yichen."

Nan Qiao had goosebumps all over her body and almost fell to the ground.

She originally thought that such a girl's voice would sound like a mature older sister, but who knew that it was actually that coquettish?

When she heard this, she really felt her entire body itching.

Nan Qiao didn't know if the other party had heard her or not, but she saw Huo Yichen quicken his pace. He probably heard her.

.....

Nan Qiao suddenly became interested in this girl. Huo Yichen was obviously avoiding the girl on purpose. She really wanted to see someone who could annoy Huo Yichen.

"Hey, move aside. I want to sit here," the new classmate ordered, kicking Nan Qiao's stool unceremoniously.

The surrounding students gasped.

Nan Zhi had not been around recently and Nan Qiao had not lost her temper since, but everyone knew that Nan Qiao was a tough nut to crack

This time, there was a good show to watch. They didn't know if Nan Qiao was tougher or the new classmate was tougher.

However, in terms of hatred, everyone still hated the new classmates even more, so most people still stood on Nan Qiao's side.

Nan Qiao turned a deaf ear to her new classmate's orders and looked at the scenery outside the window.

"Didn't you hear me?" The new student was angry and kicked Nan Qiao's chair again, but this time, Nan Qiao turned the foot of the chair. The new student could not stop in time and her ankle collided with the chair.

"Ah!"

The new student was in so much pain that tears were flowing out of her eyes. She cried out and could not stand straight. She was in extreme pain.

"How dare you treat me like this? Do you know who I am and who my father is?" The new classmate punched the table angrily and bent down to rub her feet as she sat in front of Nan Qiao.

Her tears fell uncontrollably.

This new classmate looked very good when she cried. Her tears looked like pear blossoms. It was quite heartbreaking for a beauty to cry, but no one in the class felt sorry for her.

There was only one word in the class's mind.

Karma!

Finally, someone could teach this Missy a lesson.

"Oh, I don't care who your parents are." Nan Qiao sneered in her heart. Comparing parents? She, the eldest daughter of Shengjing Group, had never lost in this aspect.

"You're too much. I'm going to tell Big Brother Yichen that you bullied me!" Although she said that, her new classmate's eyes were always looking out of the window, afraid that she would miss a certain figure.

"Then tell on me," Nan Qiao said nonchalantly.

It just so happened that she hadn't heard Huo Yichen's voice for a few days. She missed him a little.

After a while, Huo Yichen's figure brushed past the window. His footsteps were fast, but he was still caught by his new classmate.

"Big Brother Yichen, she bullied me. You have to help me vent my anger!" It seemed like she hadn't cried very hard just now.