Chapter 145: Only She Can Save the Nan Family

In the blink of an eye, Murong Qiao entered university and started a free and colorful life.

But on the other hand, the Nan family's situation was worsening day by day. Nan Kang, who used to not have to worry about business at all, now had a deeper frown on his face.

Hearing the secretary's obviously disappointed voice on the other end of the phone, Nan Kang felt his temples throbbing again, making his head hurt.

"Got it." Nan Kang hung up and released the suppressed sigh in his chest.

He couldn't even count how many clients had terminated their contracts with him.

During this period of time, things were not going well for the Nan family. They repeatedly encountered obstacles in their business. The friendly partners of the past also changed their attitudes one after another. They even disregarded their past relationship and directly canceled their cooperation with the Nan family.

It was as if a skyscraper had collapsed and Nan Kang was the only person under it.

It was not just the company. During this period of time, nothing about the Nan family went smoothly. It was as if—someone was deliberately suppressing the Nan family.

However, Nan Kang did not find any traces, so he could only attribute it to the Nan family's bad luck.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Nan Kang said wearily.

Nan Hao walked in from outside and stood in front of Nan Kang silently.

Nan Hao more or less knew about the Nan family's bad situation, so when he saw his father like this, he couldn't help but be silent.

"You're aware of the situation at home during this period." Nan Kang looked at his youngest son with pain and helplessness in his eyes. "I need you to do something."

After saying this, he paused for a moment. He pursed his lips and stopped talking, as if he had made up his mind.

Nan Hao did not speak either, waiting for his father to speak.

"Ask Nan Qiao for help." In the silence, Nan Kang's words sounded especially powerful, yet helpless.

With the Nan family's current situation, maintaining the company had become much more difficult.

Looking around, Nan Qiao, who had returned to the Murong family, was the best choice. Even though Nan Kang felt embarrassed and did not want to admit it, he still said it.

As long as Nan Qiao agreed, with the Murong family's strength, it would be easy for them to rise up again. At that time, all their problems would be solved.

"I'm not going." Hearing that he had to beg Nan Qiao, Nan Hao subconsciously frowned and retorted.

Hearing Nan Hao's words, the humiliation and unbearable feeling in Nan Kang's heart seemed to have been dug out and exploded.

"You must go!" Nan Kang suddenly raised his voice and shouted. His aura was dispirited and shocking.

"If not you, then who else? Do you want me to go instead?" He said to Nan Hao in a stiff tone. "I don't care what you think. The Nan family needs Nan Qiao now!"

After saying this, Nan Kang didn't care about Nan Hao's reaction and asked him to leave.

Nan Hao pursed his lips and stood outside his father's study. He was indignant, but he did not dare to say anything in the face of his father's anger.

He didn't like Nan Qiao at all, but because of Nan Kang's orders, Nan Hao had no other choice.

Thinking of Nan Qiao, Nan Hao only knew that she was studying at Hui University, but he didn't know any specific information about her. He frowned in annoyance as he thought about it.