Chapter 139: A Different Huo Yichen

Huo Yichen's sudden appearance attracted the attention of many people.

Soon, someone recognized that the girl Huo Yichen had stopped was Murong Qiao, the first place freshman.

The popularity of the two of them was not small. Now that they were together in front of everyone, it made everyone's imagination run wild.

"I'm not free." Murong Qiao pursed her lips and refused.

She had a feeling that Huo Yichen was looking at her with an indescribable feeling in his eyes, but they had clearly been very unhappy before.

What was this? A Memory Vanishing Spell?

Murong Qiao couldn't help but ask in her heart.

"Nan Qiao," Huo Yichen said bluntly. "Don't tell me you're afraid of being alone with me?"

Murong Qiao snorted and glanced at Huo Yichen.

"I changed my name," she explained.

"My name is Murong Qiao now. I'm no longer the Nan Qiao of the past."

Murong Qiao corrected him on her name, telling Huo Yichen to stop calling her that.

The name Nan Qiao carried many bad memories, but since she had changed her name, it meant that she would no longer need to think about the past.

When she saw Huo Yichen appear on stage, Murong Qiao was already determined to draw a clear line with him.

However, that was not Huo Yichen's main point. Seeing Murong Qiao talking to him seriously made him feel better.

"Okay." Huo Yichen nodded. "Then can 1 treat Young Miss Murong to a meal?" He used the new name that the other party had mentioned and extended an invitation again.

Huo Yichen brought the conversation back to the beginning.

"...Alright." Murong Qiao frowned and agreed when she saw Huo Yichen's unwillingness to give up.

It seemed that she had no choice but to agree today.

After agreeing to have a meal with Huo Yichen, Murong Qiao said goodbye to her roommates and walked out of the school.

On the way, when they saw Murong Qiao and Huo Yichen walking together, many people started discussing.

These discussions did not stop even after the two of them disappeared from sight.

Murong Qiao followed Huo Yichen into a well-decorated cafeteria and found a seat.

Huo Yichen walked to the other side and pulled out a chair for Murong Qiao to sit down. Then, he sat on the other side.

"We'd like a taste of these dishes." The menu was handed to Huo Yichen. He glanced at it and picked out several dishes.

A few minutes after the attendant agreed, the dishes were served.

Murong Qiao glanced at the dishes on the table. They were all her favorites. Puzzled, she glanced at Huo Yichen, who was sitting opposite her and smiling. "I could tell based on the breakfasts you had given me previously." He answered her question as if he knew what Murong Qiao was thinking.

Murong Qiao was stunned that her thoughts had been seen through, but she did not say anything.

She had almost forgotten about her high school days, but now that Huo Yichen had mentioned it, the memories of her and Huo Yichen began to surge again.

However, Huo Yichen didn't say anything more.

Actually, he didn't just know her favorite dishes.

Huo Yichen's gaze fell on Murong Qiao's actions. He even knew what color