Chapter 52

52. Nan Jin's Rebirth, Please Forgive Me!

Nan Qiao had just been sending messages to An Nuo about how she didn't want Murong Chen to know that she was in the hospital. Now that Murong Chen was here, she felt a little guilty.

Murong Chen had been standing at the door for a while. Huo Yichen was resting with his eyes closed, while Nan Qiao was playing with her phone in front of his bed. She would look at the bed from time to time, paying attention to his movements at all times.

"Why did you come here instead of resting at home?" Murong Chen also saw the lunch box on the cabinet next to him. It was obvious that the chicken soup was for this kid.

An alarm bell rang in Murong Chen's heart. This kid was quite good-looking, and he did not show any wealmess when he met his gaze. He was a tough nut to crack, one tough cookie. If he was given a little more time, he would definitely become a dragon among men.

Murong Chen walked closer and knocked Nan Qiao on the head. "Hurry up and go back with me. The chicken soup is for you to nourish your body. Why did you run out of the house?"

Nan Qiao scratched her head. Actually, Murong Chen didn't use any strength at all. It didn't hurt at all. "But he got injured because of me. There's no one to take care of him. He's so pitiful."

"How is there no one to take care of him? Didn't you hire a nurse for him? If one nurse isn't enough, you can hire three for him. Do you need to watch over him personally?"

.....

Murong Chen reprimanded Nan Qiao with a cold face. The eldest daughter of the Murong Family and the heir of Shengjing Group had come to the hospital to take care of a brat. What was going on?

Murong Chen's eyes were sharp. He narrowed his eyes slightly. To be able to make Qiaoqiao do this, this kid must have a high position in Qiaoqiao's heart.

Don't tell me just because this kid saved you, you now want to devote yourself to him?

The person who was worthy of his Qiaoqiao had yet to be born. Thinking of dating at a young age? That was absolutely impossible. He absolutely could not allow it!

"Brother..." Nan Qiao also felt that Murong Chen's words were a little too serious, as if he was deliberately trying to cut ties with others.

"You should go back first." Huo Yichen's eyes darkened when he saw Nan Qiao's worry. "The doctor said I'm fine. 1'11 be discharged after half a day of observation."

"How can you do that? You've lost so much blood. How can you be discharged so quickly?" Upon hearing this, Nan Qiao panicked. He had just been hit in the head and suffered so much. How could he be discharged in such a hurry?

On the other side, Nan Jin didn't know where Nan Qiao lived now. After rushing out of his house, he had nowhere to go.

Hence, Nan Jin decided to go to school and wait for Nan Qiao. Nan Qiao will definitely come to school tomorrow. He would definitely be able to wait for Nan Qiao!

The next morning, Nan Qiao yawned as she entered the school gate. Last night, she had been searching for the possible aftereffects of being hit in the head. Now, she was exhausted.

An Nuo, who was also walking over, did not look very energetic.

"What's wrong with you?" This was the first time Nan Qiao had seen An Nuo like this.

"It's all because of you. Because of you, 1 haven't been able to fall asleep in the wee hours of the morning. I'm so sleepy." An Nuo was relieved to see that Nan Qiao was standing in front of her safe and sound today. She had almost been frightened to death previously.