Chapter 65

65. Fifth Brother Is Tsundere and Jealous

Best Actor Xiao was only in his forties. He usually paid attention to his physical appearance and looked like a man in his early thirties. As soon as he took off his clothes, his bewitching physique erupted, attracting the attention of the women present. Even the people in the live-stream stuck out their tongues.

"Mom, this man is the Gu King, right? Who wouldn't be tempted?"

"Did everyone see Little Sister's expression? She's simply me!"

In the camera, Nan Qiao had completely transformed into a little fangirl. She stared fixedly at Best Actor Xiao. His every move was so handsome!

"If you continue looking, you'll drool!" Fifth Brother's sour tone sounded.

Nan Qiao seemed to have woken up from a dream and hurriedly wiped her mouth. Later on, she realized that there was nothing. She immediately understood that Fifth Brother was deliberately teasing her.

Her watery eyes glared reproachfully. "Bad Big Brother, I'm not playing with you anymore."

.....

Nan Qiao deliberately took two steps away and continued to look at Best Actor Xiao.

It was obvious that Best Actor Xiao had trained before. When he drew the bow, the muscles on his shoulders bulged through his clothes. Be it his posture or anything else, they were very standard. He looked pleasing to the eye.

Movie Emperor Xiao's eyes turned cold as he shot an arrow.

"Tenth Ring!"

"Wow!" Nan Qiao could not help but exclaim. Her hands seemed to not belong to her as she clapped them hard, unable to calm the excitement in her heart.

Xian Yu:...

Movie Emperor Xiao shot out another arrow.

"Tenth Ring!"

"Ahhh!!!" Nan Qiao screamed loudly. This was too cool!

She finally understood why so many people liked to chase after celebrities. Her idol performed very well in everything. He was handsome and perfect. How could she not like such a person?

With the five arrows shot by Best Actor Xiao, he scored a total of 48 points, although the other two arrows were all nine-ringed.

However, this did not affect Nan Qiao's liking for him at all. Such a man was too handsome.

Nan Qiao did not notice how ugly her Fifth Brother's expression was.

Nan Qiao's attention had always been on Best Actor Xiao, but Xian Yu's gaze had always been on Nan Qiao. Seeing Nan Qiao cheer for others and only have eyes for others, the jealousy in his heart was completely overturned.

The fans in the live-stream also realized this.

"Hahaha, I bet 50 cents that Little Sister is finished!"

"What kind of sibling relationship is this? Little Sister's gaze is on others, and Big Brother's gaze is on Little Sister."

"She's climbing over the wall to Best Actor Xiao's house in front of her Big Brother. Big Brother is going to die of anger."

"Little Sister, you have to remember whose sister you are."

"I'm dying of laughter. Big Brother's expression is too good-looking. It's clearly a jealous lover overturned. Little Sister doesn't feel any danger at all."

The live-stream was still ongoing. Everyone was celebrating Best Actor Xiao's good results of 48 points. Although Nan Qiao did not step forward to speak, her gaze said everything.